Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.457) 'Summer Rain'

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years

QKz26j.png

- WINDOWS 11 22H2 (22621.457) PRO LiTE by FBConan -

FIXES / IMPROVEMENTS / CHANGES

➡️ FIXED SCREEN FLICKER ISSUES IN APPS AND GAMES
➡️ IMPROVED GAMING PERFORMANCE
➡️ GAME BAR POPUP NOTIFICATIONS DISABLED
➡️ CUSTOM DISPLAY SCALING DISABLED
➡️ SNAP BAR AND SNAP LAYOUTS ENABLED
➡️ FIXED NETWORK REPORTING FOR TASK MANAGER PROCESSES
➡️ .NETFX35 DOESN'T REQUIRE INSIDER ACCOUNT TO INSTALL

BUILD FEATURES

➡️ MULTI EDITION ISO!
➡️ 4 GB INSTALLED SIZE!
➡️ MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT!
➡️ UPDATES PAUSED UNTIL 2099!
➡️ FULL FEATURED UPDATABLE BUILD!
➡️ OPTIONAL DEFENDER DURING SETUP!
➡️ EXTREME PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR APPS AND GAMES!
➡️ BYPASSES TPM, SECURE BOOT, RAM, CPU, AND STORAGE CHECKS!
➡️ BYPASSES MICROSOFT'S FORCED ACCOUNT CREATION DURING SETUP / INSTALLATION!

COMPACT LITE UPDATABLE

QxG2w8.png

- Removed Features -
Cortana, Edge, Smart Screen, Some UWP Apps.

- Disabled Features -
Defender (Optional), Virtual Memory, Widgets, Error Reporting, Indexing, BitLocker, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance, Download Blocking, Logging.

- Performance Prioritized -
This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

➡️ Build Authored by FBConan.

QxG7Cd.png

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.

• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.
• Your PC Will Restart Once After Install.

QxGUr9.png

I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE

🌚 Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability. Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!

🌚 To Enable System Transparency, go to Task Manager - Startup Tab - and change 'clear.exe' from disabled, to enabled, and sign out!

QxGA1J.png

QKzZQq.jpg

QKzvTQ.png
QKzPNn.png

QKz7lW.png
QKzUJh.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Medicines found HERE!

🌚 If you want to add WSA with Play Store to this build, download and install the package found
HERE!

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    10 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 10 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    550ded7a943ef0b39dd135aedc17cf0f652799d1
  • Loading…

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
- STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER INFO AND Q & A! -

• If you were using my 22621.169 Pro+ Build (my previous favorite custom build), this one has some big improvements, fixes, and changes that are well worth changing your OS for!

• I actually had to make this build twice.. The first time I created this build based on Windows 11 22621.586 Beta Build, and it had several bugs and issues in the testing phase, so I had to scrap it, and completely redo it using the freshly released 22621.457 Release Preview Build instead, which doesn't have the same issues. In fact, I'm using 22621.457 as my primary OS on my main laptop right now, and am absolutely loving it.

• And.. if you plan on using or testing Windows 11 Build 22621.586, I encountered several issues with it, that I did not encounter with 22621.575, or this build, 22621.457... so be prepared for some bugs! Based on my personal experience, I would skip 22621.586, and stay on 22621.575, or move to the release preview channel's latest (22621.457).

UDPATE - I just installed this build on my other main laptop, and am blown away. Best custom OS I've ever used. I could tell you how amazing it's running, but it wouldn't do it justice. Would be much better for you to try it and experience it for yourself.

- Q & A -
I like the new title/concept "Summer Rain". Downloading! Thanks for sharing a new build always! :rock:
Thanks! I'm really proud of the new concept / title, and appreciate your kind comment!
@FBConan Since I already upgraded from your 22621.169 to 575, I would pass this build and wait for your next masterpiece.
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm on 575 for the past 2 weeks and it's been pretty stable. so I'll stay on 575 for the meantime.
This build is much more than a build number upgrade, rebuilt from the ground up to fix bugs, and add many improvements as listed in the description. Well worth switching to from my previous favorite 22621.169 Build.
Only In this build I'm getting this error, other build working fine "A media driver your computer needs is missing"
Installation issues are already addressed in my thread description, please read my mentioned tutorial that will guide you, and help you fix those issues.
thanks for the awesome build! how can i use windows hello?
You're welcome! To use Windows Hello, go to Settings - Apps - Optional Features, View Features, and install the optional feature called '(Facial recognition) Windows Hello'. Restart your PC to complete changes.
Any idea why the icons on the desktop have a black square in each icon?
Try changing the desktop icon size, or do the following - Open WinAeroTweaker (In the tools folder) Scroll down to 'Shortcuts' in the left menu pane, then click on 'Shortcut Arrow' and in the right menu pane, select 'Windows Default' and then restart explorer, or sign out to apply changes, should fix your mentioned issue.
@FBConan Sir, what does it means by Updatable ? Windows update won't break the OS ?
Yes, This build has been designed carefully so you can install future cumulative updates without issue.
@FBConan , had to try this one. I must say, I'm impressed! Huge improvements from 169 Pro+. So, I'm migrating my apps and files now... :p
I'm very glad to hear it! Thanks for listening, and giving it a try @ophie , awesome to hear how much better it's running for you than my previous 22621.169 Build!

Truly, this is the kind of build I could only dream of, but never have years ago, when I first discovered TeamOS.
Now my dreams have become reality! :)
The hard work and dedication over the past years has paid off.
yes...easy>>>>>>>>>>>>it will rock>>>>>>>>>best os ever made
Thanks! I feel the same way. I thought my 22621.169 Pro+ build was great, but this build has redefined greatness for me. Thanks for your very appreciated support!

avemar69

Downloaded
390.5 GB
Uploaded
246 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great Conan
I love your Iso's-

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I like the new title/concept "Summer Rain". Downloading! Thanks for sharing a new build always! :rock:

djblake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
526.5 GB
Uploaded
162 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I was indeed using your 22621.169 Pro+ build which I successfully upgraded to 22621.575 and installed your WSA for my APK's. I will definitely download and share this one as well.
I'm so so sorry to see some of your earlier builds have been removed but here's hoping your future looks bright. Take care my friend. :party:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
A great and wonderful build @FBConan , love the theme. Thank you kindly for sharing another work of art for us.:h::h:

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
A huge thank you @FBConan
QKzcTJ.png

kinghoufu

Downloaded
453.6 GB
Uploaded
424.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
To add a beautiful theme will be more perfect. Thanks a lot anyway. I will try as usual.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@FBConan Since I already upgraded from your 22621.169 to 575, I would pass this build and wait for your next masterpiece. Still seeding this one as always.

Takeuchi12

Downloaded
294.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Is it possible to use YUMI other than Rufus for ISO installation on USB drive? As well as for your other builds? Im thinking if I can compile all of your builds that I preferred on a 1 flashdrive without repeating the process of creating bootable flashdrive just for 1 ISO always. And I can get to switch anytime I want to, also to be able to have it installed on my other computers. I hope you do get what I mean. Thanks as always for awesome and smooth builds of yours. :)

dillonsaiyan

Banned
Downloaded
244.7 GB
Uploaded
88.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Conan you are a legend and I cannot thank you enough! :h:

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks FBConan for share new update.:clap::heartbreak:

Nayan7c

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
82.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
We appreciate your hard work & dedication to make windows using experience batter for us. Many thanks to you @FBConan, keep it up.:clap:

H2O143

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
19.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Only In this build I'm getting this error,other build working fine

"A media driver your computer needs is missing" or "A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing"​

Mr_Blue5757

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
185.4 GB
Uploaded
241.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you awesome lite OS. I'll try it.

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
- STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER INFO AND Q & A! -

• If you were using my 22621.169 Pro+ Build (my previous favorite custom build), this one has some big improvements, fixes, and changes that are well worth changing your OS for!

• I actually had to make this build twice.. The first time I created this build based on Windows 11 22621.586 Beta Build, and it had several bugs and issues in the testing phase, so I had to scrap it, and completely redo it using the freshly released 22621.457 Release Preview Build instead, which doesn't have the same issues. In fact, I'm using 22621.457 as my primary OS on my main laptop right now, and am absolutely loving it.

• And.. if you plan on using or testing Windows 11 Build 22621.586, I encountered several issues with it, that I did not encounter with 22621.575, or this build, 22621.457... so be prepared for some bugs! Based on my personal experience, I would skip 22621.586, and stay on 22621.575, or move to the release preview channel's latest (22621.457).
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm on 575 for the past 2 weeks and it's been pretty stable. so I'll stay on 575 for the meantime. I'll download and seed this build though.

BoboN

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
264.2 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Looks very nice, this I most try to xD

Furax-31

Downloaded
154.5 GB
Uploaded
11.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Oh no...I installed 22621.169 Pro+ Build yesterday :(

Great OS again!

tompravi

Downloaded
458 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you !!!
I'll try it soon installing as virtual machine.

ForestCall

Downloaded
123.7 GB
Uploaded
6.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Any idea why the icons on the desktop have a black square in each icon?