Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.457) 'Summer Rain'

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Maybe someone can help me pinpoint what might be the problem or a possible back-door in this build (defender disabled version). I installed fresh on laptop of mines. The only thing I didn't delete was my external drive when installing. But I didn't install anything malicious on the new laptop after installing. I did use THIS to 'official' the this build. Then, Just downloaded and installed apple iTunes and apple icloud exe from apple. I logged into icloud and no more than ten minutes later, someone tried logging into my apple id somewhere when I got the notification on my phone. So, I just want to make awareness that maybe there is a backdoor in the build as this never happened before or maybe, as I ask, can Trojans or viruses can be used even if no program is installed from my external, as that's my only other guess that maybe a program that's not installed have a virus or something... I don't know. This never happened before and just want some input if anyone have any ideas. Thanks.

P.S. This build is on my main PC and haven't encountered such a thing but also didn't sign into apple either on my main PC. so, I don't know what's going on.

P.S.S @ophie I haven't encountered that explorer.exe problem ever since I ran that scan.
Since this build is already pre-activated, then why use some other Medicines?
I also been using online cloud and other services that have 2FA system enabled and so far, faced no such issues.
It most probably is a bad-timing scenario (hopefully).

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Is there a way to FOREVER SET the folder items as General items only?
[ Folder-> Right Click -> Properties -> Customize Tab: Optimize Folder For General Items/Documents/Videos/Music/Audio ]

I Have many old personal videos, which I cant have uploaded on cloud (due to massive size, not content :-D). So whenever I go to these folders, the whole window stops working for some time, then shows the files within.

Only solution I found was to Optimize the folder for general items/Documents.
But everytime I do that, it works fine for sometime, I move out of such folder, close window, re-open the folder again, and it is reset back to "Optimised for Videos".

Any permanent solution for this?

HisokaRyodan

Downloaded
38.1 GB
Uploaded
123.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
As someone else said I am also having a connection issue. When trying to log in to my forjoytv subscription it says it can't connect to the server, evven though I allowed it through the firewall.

Hopefully i can find a solution to this cause everything else is BEAUTIFUL! any suggestions? thanks for this!

EDIT: Interestingly enough, I changed my wifi from my normal routers wifi to my mesh network, everythign started working, then I switched back to the normal wifi and it remained working.. no clue what was going on but both anyconnect and authentication to forjoytv is working. HECK YEAH!!!

Last edited:

january30

Downloaded
284.8 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
keep
FB Conanism a life
that looks great
thanx for sharing
ill seed

OMNIBRAT

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I can't update this to KB5017389, there's either 0x8007000d or 0x80242008 error, tried to update with update package from update catalog too and it fails too. Beta/ release preview channel

manivannanr

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Text document could not open
It shows
The parameter is incorrect

mike_2246

Downloaded
118.1 GB
Uploaded
5.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Is there a way to download or find the icons used in this build? problem I have is I want a shortcut to Downloads on my taskbar, only way to do this that I've found is right click and send shortcut to desktop then change properties of that and add explorer to name. right click add to taskbar after adding it has a plain yellow folder. I'd like to change the Green down arrow but can't find it.

LACSTZY

Downloaded
11.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
my laptop acer aspire a315-41 doesnt boot for a long time i dont know why but does it really like this at first boot after installation?

NagaBonar

Downloaded
59.1 GB
Uploaded
109.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
:party: Thank You Very Much .... :party:

zzzebre

Downloaded
539.3 GB
Uploaded
14.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
great build I used it for the last 2 months... only problem I got is Open windows won't move sometime, need to set full screen a couple of time before I can move the window... I'm I alone to get this bug, any solutions... I did not appen all the time... but really often

Thanks for the great work

moha45

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
806.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank's FBConan best dev and best OS

jahman420

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
558.9 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
- STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER INFO AND Q & A! -

• If you were using my 22621.169 Pro+ Build (my previous favorite custom build), this one has some big improvements, fixes, and changes that are well worth changing your OS for!

• I actually had to make this build twice.. The first time I created this build based on Windows 11 22621.586 Beta Build, and it had several bugs and issues in the testing phase, so I had to scrap it, and completely redo it using the freshly released 22621.457 Release Preview Build instead, which doesn't have the same issues. In fact, I'm using 22621.457 as my primary OS on my main laptop right now, and am absolutely loving it.

• And.. if you plan on using or testing Windows 11 Build 22621.586, I encountered several issues with it, that I did not encounter with 22621.575, or this build, 22621.457... so be prepared for some bugs! Based on my personal experience, I would skip 22621.586, and stay on 22621.575, or move to the release preview channel's latest (22621.457).

UDPATE - I just installed this build on my other main laptop, and am blown away. Best custom OS I've ever used. I could tell you how amazing it's running, but it wouldn't do it justice. Would be much better for you to try it and experience it for yourself.

- Q & A -

Thanks! I'm really proud of the new concept / title, and appreciate your kind comment!

This build is much more than a build number upgrade, rebuilt from the ground up to fix bugs, and add many improvements as listed in the description. Well worth switching to from my previous favorite 22621.169 Build.

Installation issues are already addressed in my thread description, please read my mentioned tutorial that will guide you, and help you fix those issues.

You're welcome! To use Windows Hello, go to Settings - Apps - Optional Features, View Features, and install the optional feature called '(Facial recognition) Windows Hello'. Restart your PC to complete changes.

Try changing the desktop icon size, or do the following - Open WinAeroTweaker (In the tools folder) Scroll down to 'Shortcuts' in the left menu pane, then click on 'Shortcut Arrow' and in the right menu pane, select 'Windows Default' and then restart explorer, or sign out to apply changes, should fix your mentioned issue.

Yes, This build has been designed carefully so you can install future cumulative updates without issue.

I'm very glad to hear it! Thanks for listening, and giving it a try @ophie , awesome to hear how much better it's running for you than my previous 22621.169 Build!

Truly, this is the kind of build I could only dream of, but never have years ago, when I first discovered TeamOS.
Now my dreams have become reality! :)
The hard work and dedication over the past years has paid off.

Thanks! I feel the same way. I thought my 22621.169 Pro+ build was great, but this build has redefined greatness for me. Thanks for your very appreciated support!
thanks a lot man appreciated :h:

Tatou123

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.2 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks a lot much appreciated:clap::rofl::party:

Prasant Majhi

Downloaded
56.4 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan this is so cool.

diego405

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
what tool do you use to create these lite editions?

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.9 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
I must have this. LOL Awesome

Bebop27

Banned
Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Fbconan, I really like this build, it is almost perfect for me, except one. I really want the widget enable. I try to search the web on how to bring it back but to no avail. Can you tell me how would I add it back to this build? Help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance

nanotechs001

Downloaded
26.1 GB
Uploaded
10.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Super awesome OS, thumbs up for you sir. Please keep sharing!