Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (25231.1000) 'Quantum Leap'

Wassco

Downloaded
338.2 GB
Uploaded
122.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is 64 or 32 bit Windows 11 ?

you've been a member for 5 years... i REALLY REALLY hope this was a bad joke.. lol

loris1000

Banned
Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
21.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I was waiting for this build, thanks.

eliasfrazier

Banned
Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you my good sir... i will be installing soon and will seed. good job!!!

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Downloaded and seeding. Just a quick question, is there some problem using VENTOY when installing your builds since you really recommend RUFUS so much? and is it safe to just leave D partition when clean installing? I don't have a flash drive to transfer all OS that I downloaded here. Anyways another great build coming from you, definitely going to use this and thank you so much!
I've been using Ventoy with all @FBConan 's magnificent releases. No problem at all. And I have mentioned this to him multiple times. Seems not effect on his mind ;-) I always just clean install on driver C, with all other drivers intact. No problem at all.

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
416 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I've been using Ventoy with all @FBConan 's magnificent releases. No problem at all. And I have mentioned this to him multiple times. Seems not effect on his mind ;-) I always just clean install on driver C, with all other drivers intact. No problem at all.
okay thats sound insteresting, bcz i've some trouble too, but nevermind i'm gonna try with updated ventoy as well, and congrats to mr. @FBConan for amazing works,

xNightHawk

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
103.2 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I remember having some issues with ventoy trying to install FBConan builds. Where as, rufus, it did just naturally worked. I believe it also have something to due with hardware and drivers. I believe it's more of a "If it's not broke, don't fix it" kind of thing. Rufus, it just WORKS, GUARANTEED (minimum/to no errors). It's been times where the windows wouldn't have required drivers for my hardware on the installation. But, this was Windows 11 earlier adaptation/OS builds. FBConan, since then, I believe, had included those in the installation files. I've made various posts with errors I've encountered and FBConan would fix them. For example, here's my example of those posts and I believe one of them I was using Ventoy.

zzzebre

Downloaded
538.8 GB
Uploaded
14.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I just tried to install in VMWare but after install... blue screen... processor not supported ???

I used the same setting as for all your other version I tried like summer rain, ultralight, ect ... if you know where I mess :)

Thanks for your work!!!

alexdu05

Banned
Downloaded
50.5 GB
Uploaded
491 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I installed but when I translate into Fr everything is not translated, the configuration part, system ect remains in US I forgot something? Thank you for sharing :h:

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@FBConan I've enjoying your harmony release. Does this quantum leap have big improvement over harmony? If so I will update, though it has just been a few weeks. Man, you are my hero as always!

Cypher007

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
107.7 GB
Uploaded
8.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Downloaded and seeding. Just a quick question, is there some problem using VENTOY when installing your builds since you really recommend RUFUS so much? and is it safe to just leave D partition when clean installing? I don't have a flash drive to transfer all OS that I downloaded here. Anyways another great build coming from you, definitely going to use this and thank you so much!
You said you don't have a flash drive then how do you install Windows? with Local HDD/SSD? can you please tell me how to do that?
I don't know that much about Ventoy.

Last edited:

Shuvo1970

Downloaded
574.3 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I just tried to install in VMWare but after install... blue screen... processor not supported ???

I used the same setting as for all your other version I tried like summer rain, ultralight, ect ... if you know where I mess :)

Thanks for your work!!!
I've also faced the same problem :cry:
Later I changed the CPU setting set to No. of processors = 1 and Number of cores per processor = 1.
And now it runs on VMware :)

Downloaded
88.4 GB
Uploaded
483 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank You , You always make the best

Stars.

Downloaded
84.5 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the new release mate! Im gonna wait for the next ultra lite release though. ;)

awnil

Downloaded
99.5 GB
Uploaded
231.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you, looks great, behaves great, but Quantum Leap doesn't automatically install drivers. Harmony does.
Edit: It worked, but I had to resume windows updates. Now, I am unable to shut them off again. I had a .reg file for pausing updates until 2050, but it didn't work here.

And also, I miss your versions with defender/NON defender option at first.

Last edited:

dtrial77

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
109.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you, looks great, behaves great, but Quantum Leap doesn't automatically install drivers. Harmony does.
Edit: It worked, but I had to resume windows updates. Now, I am unable to shut them off again. I had a .reg file for pausing updates until 2050, but it didn't work here.

And also, I miss your versions with defender/NON defender option at first.
Maybe you can try it pausing untill 2099 , I use it after updating windows

edit : update link

Last edited:

platue

Downloaded
276.2 GB
Uploaded
312.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanx for your kindly my lord

HackersWorld

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks Bro..... Appreciated keep it up ...

saimahadeva

Downloaded
36.2 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
quantam leap or harmony or neon edtion........which is best for gaming??????

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lo FBConan t, much appreciated. Excellent,Thank you for sharing:clap::h:

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
You said you don't have a flash drive then how do you install Windows? with Local HDD/SSD? can you please tell me how to do that?
I don't know that much about Ventoy.
I don't have a flash drive yet i can install windows, among others by using ventoy installed on an external hard drive
google search for Ventoy it's very useful