Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Elegant 11'

Downloaded
161 GB
Uploaded
92.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Can anyone guide me towards a process of changing the icons of drive, folder? Which files should I change and how to get the original windows 11 icon files?

Hamdini

Downloaded
65.8 GB
Uploaded
3.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Can anyone guide me towards a process of changing the icons of drive, folder? Which files should I change and how to get the original windows 11 icon files?
uninstall ultrauxthemepatcher and restart your PC

Downloaded
161 GB
Uploaded
92.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
uninstall ultrauxthemepatcher and restart your PC
Unfortunately did not work even after reboot.

Also, I thought I fixed the not being able to type in start menu/setting issue by creating user account again but the problem is back again. This is caused by StartAllBack if set to normal windows 11 style without enabling start menu.

Last edited:

Triae

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I installed it 2 days ago I cannot access windows after I click on my profile picture to sign in. its a nightmare. I m trying to repair but nothing. There is no cmd ...

Serialkey07

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
86.5 GB
Uploaded
70.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the wonderful OS Sir

TomGUN

Downloaded
73 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Open command prompt and do a SFC /scannow .
Repairing system files will revert back to the original icons.

TomGUN

Downloaded
73 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Really nice build good job! I installed it on a laptop for a new Ukrenian worker at my job and he made an account for windows but since then he can't log back to windows anymore. Like I click on the "Sign in" button and it doesn't do anything and stays on the login screen. Any idea how to fix this??

mike_2246

Downloaded
120 GB
Uploaded
5.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
How do I easily re install snipping tool without installing MS Store? I remember seeing it somewhere before.

shinji720

Downloaded
55.6 GB
Uploaded
96.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
How do I easily re install snipping tool without installing MS Store? I remember seeing it somewhere before.
before, there's snipping tool.msix (installer) in the extra folder... i don't remember which release tho.

mike_2246

Downloaded
120 GB
Uploaded
5.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
before, there's snipping tool.msix (installer) in the extra folder... i don't remember which release tho.
found it, I believe it was Reflection

instacpa01

Downloaded
5.5 GB
Uploaded
4.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi @FBConan , I love your builds, I am using your builds on all our Windows household devices. Currently I am using the Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.963) 'Reflection', can you please let me know what is the difference between this one and Reflection. Should I stop using Reflection and install this one or keep using Reflection?

Downloaded
23.2 GB
Uploaded
170 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks for the build. are you planning on releasing ARM64 win11 in foreseeable future? many old devices such as tvboxes with CPU of 1.5 Ghz & above with android 4.0-7 can be revived if a good debloated win11 ARM can be installed on them (by dual booting with their android or linux-based OS ).

Last edited:

archy121

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Open command prompt and do a SFC /scannow .
Repairing system files will revert back to the original icons.
Can someone confirm this was able to revert back to original icons without breaking the build ?

Demonstealer

Downloaded
52.5 GB
Uploaded
31 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Can someone confirm this was able to revert back to original icons without breaking the build ?
Yes, I did. You need to replace the imageres dlls.
This might help you

hudsonrj

Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
18.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Just wanted to stop by and say I luv your builds, U and Morph69 are hands down my favorite builders here. I appreciate all the hardwork you guys put into ur Builds.

hudsonrj

Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
18.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I believe i Have read everything on the site about making ones own builds and i believe it is time for me to start giving back to the community that has given me so much.

hudsonrj

Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
18.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I believe i Have read everything on the site about making ones own builds and i believe it is time for me to start giving back to the community that has given me so much.
Any advice or hard learned lessons you'd be willing to share would be greatly appreciated.
Keep up the great work.

dragon11

Downloaded
111.2 GB
Uploaded
78.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This build look awesome 👌