Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Elegant 11'

iamshan661

Downloaded
77.5 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Best Windows 11. Thanks for making this build

Downloaded
72.3 GB
Uploaded
148.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Love this build and all your other builds! Thank you @FBConan!!!

Question, I have been trying to install custom themes, that are suppose to work with this version and other versions of your builds but they don't end up looking right.
Its probably something I am doing wrong or maybe its a feature that has been removed to keep your builds lite, idk.

forso

Downloaded
340.4 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for this one Conan

Games Goblin

Downloaded
22.9 GB
Uploaded
17.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi FBConan

Thank you for this build - I have installed it on my PC and it works great

To anyone who is looking to get the default icons back,

get the progtam 7tsp, open the program and on the menu bar -> Program --> Restore Backup - this will restore the stock Windows icons

Best Regards

Ram20

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
15.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
3jr68pcsgjoa1.png
how to get rid of this mkv icon overlay @FBConan ???
@FBConan how to remove..?? excellent build btw.. u r a legend

ANDYhaw

Downloaded
35.5 GB
Uploaded
31.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the awesome upload sir @FBConan ...Kudos!

macky29

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
this build has .net 2.0/3.5, right?

dr.pcChArLeS

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you so much for sharing this Windows X-Lite 'Elegant 11'!! :clap:

shinji720

Downloaded
55.6 GB
Uploaded
99 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I have a problem where my second display cannot be detected. Even after lastest driver installed, still didnt detect the display.

Solution: I installed your Windows X-Lite 'Optimum 11' (22621.1483) and it work fine. and Optimum 11 doesnt have 'weird' icons. 👍🏻👍🏻
oh... and Inkscape v1.2.2 menu/interface also displayed fine without having to install all font.

Prem_ sharma

Downloaded
129.5 GB
Uploaded
179.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan With the white hot passion of a thousand burning suns, I want to thank you for the incredible amount of effort and skill you have put into these customized Windows releases. I feel like I could say thank you until my throat caved in, and it still wouldn't be enough.

I was a die hard Windows 7 user for as long as I could hold out, but I was forced to adopt Windows 11 recently due to needing new computer hardware. The forced automatic updates terrified me, spying telemetry, the resource hogging and automatic file deleting Defender was all just too much to take in.

It seems like turning the updates off alone required a PhD in computer science. To be honest I felt overwhelmed, and this was already after putting in many hours of research and visiting forum threads just like this.

But then I found YOUR releases! You did ALL of the heavy lifting for us already, right out of the box! All I can say is WOW!!! Talk about an incredibly useful idea, a slimmed down version of Windows 11 with all the crap taken out of it, made actually usable like Windows 7 used to be.

Really, my hat is off to you, @FBConan . Thanks to your extremely high levels of intelligence, all of us in this community can rest easier and get back to our lives with computers that actually work and do OUR bidding, not the wishes of some evil faceless corporation that shall not be named.

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see." - Arthur Schopenhauer
Exactly same... W10/11 are pieces of nuisance; forced updates, Telemetry, Defender, smart screen and what not...... all crap. Even if you disable number of things/services, the moment you connect to internet; some or other reasons will cause it go slow slow or download without your knowledge. You don't have full control over your machine. I have used till date Tiny 7 Ultimate by "eXperience" which is still good after 10-13 years. Becos; the modders have removed the features/services responsible for slowing down or privacy but kept the even small features intact like notepad, ms paint, WMP, dot net, old directX etc almost every system utility/concerned .dll was retained and ofcourse default environment (icons & 7Lite theme). I am too die hard fan of Tiny 7 (installed 2.75 -3.5 gb) not the full 7 wich was around 16-20 gb installed space. Lite versions are the future, but they are too many at the moment. I have been trying lite versions for the past year and half or so but not able to finalize a one like Tiny 7, because there are some or other issues. At elegant & Atomic right now; hope my search ends here. Great work @FBConan.

MICHIKA

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
HIII.
ITS POSSIBLE RESTORE OLD ICONS???

Thnz

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I am using your Lite versions. You are doing a great job.

I don't like the Lite version in which you change the appearance of the environment, icons, folders,... It's not serious. You shouldn't do that.
its better not to complains other ppls job when they share their job for free..

geoscull

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
886.5 GB
Uploaded
45.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
amazing FBConan perfect job, thank you ;):clap::cool:

Ricky Septimo

Banned
Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank u so much mate

sdkyron

Downloaded
79.5 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
There's no denying it, your windows really are the best ♥

dr_7aleem

Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
1.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Please i need same Windows 11 Ultralight (22621.590) 'Serenity' By FBConan with new features or suggestions for ulternative like it contains same previous + etra new features
And thanks for your efforts i really like your copies

Last edited:

LordVanhz

Downloaded
26.6 GB
Uploaded
11.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years