Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Micro 11 23H2' [TeamOS Edition] by FBConan

karahaNN

Downloaded
267.3 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
hi i keep getting "love drive" and when i browse i get an error 0xc0000005
I had this problem with my Ventoy USB. I make a new USB with Rufus and it worked.

Jack75

Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Micro 11 23H2 is an incredibly small version of Windows 11 23H2, designed to provide the functionality and support that most users need on a daily basis from their PC's.

• Designed to be as light, fast, and efficient as possible, and geared to help you get the most out of your PC.

• This build is the result of many hours spent and revisions made over a month of work and testing.

• Following in the footsteps of my previous Ultralight releases, this build takes Ultralight functionality and performance to a new level, with improved optimization, and full support for additional language packs. It also has full support for UWP Apps, the Microsoft Store, Xbox Gaming (including Xbox controller support), and includes support for Desktop, Laptop and Tablet PC use.

• I've integrated Intel's RST Drivers into Windows Setup, so you'll be able to install this build of Windows 11 23H2 on the latest Intel platforms (11th gen+). To confirm this, I successfully installed this build on my own Intel 11th Gen Tiger Lake 🐯 Laptop. Rawr.

• If you find this build lacks features or support you need, I recommend trying one of my full featured updatable builds instead, which will run just as light and fast, but offer you virtually the same support as an untouched build of Windows.

I hope you enjoy this release,
and may your days be Merry and Bright!

QiiXi5.png
Hi
Is there a password on this OS to open the zip file?

Pordarm

Downloaded
156 GB
Uploaded
323.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi
Is there a password on this OS to open the zip file?
No, there is no password!

caputcha

Downloaded
10.6 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
After installed awesome experience ,but when installing MS store this occurs ''App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.8 package. ''

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,441.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
After installed awesome experience ,but when installing MS store this occurs ''App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.8 package. ''
I saw this in the description but i cannot answer. Maybe it will be something from your side but @FBConan will answer to you very soon.

BEBYBEBY

Downloaded
21.6 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
good good good
good good

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,441.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
good good good
good good
How do you know that it is 5 times good?
You cannot download it and install it to try it. How do you know that it is good?
Fix your ratio download it and install it and then you can tell us your opinion about this OS.

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello. First, I installed it and love it, fast os, thank you very much for this version. Second, I encountered a problem, the microphone setting isn't working, can't use Google Meet.... Is there a solution? Thanks in advance.....
Edit: It says "no input devices found".

Motherboard Name HP Laptop 17-cp0xxx

LAST EDIT: I finally got it to work, it was driver-related, uninstalled every audio driver and used iobit driver booster to install audio drivers and now it works .... Thanks!

Last edited:

HelenChanGonzales

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
77.5 GB
Uploaded
219.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Another Awesome build! I'm using the other version but still the best, I may use this build one of these days! Thank you for sharing this! :rock:

arup281

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Just installed this build into an old desktop (Intel Core i5 6th gen) and running good, system is fast and smooth.
Only issue is I am missing the OneDrive. it's required for my work. is there any way to enable OneDrive feature?

Thanks in Advance.

Primordiarch

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I can't update windows with .msu file. It keeps say update failed.

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
70.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Is there any way to add windows defender.
Or do I have to use 3rd party anti virus software

George_Orever

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
30.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I really really like your work. I already using one of your lite windows, and it work like charm.

johnwalked

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
160 GB
Uploaded
344.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan hey bro I'm using this incredibly lite and stable build as my main os, just wondering can I update this build using DISM++ uupdump cumulative updates?

moonakas

Downloaded
155.9 GB
Uploaded
637.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I can't update windows with .msu file. It keeps say update failed.
Do You temporarily activated MS Update service as FBConan writes in description?
PS. Sometimes it asks/needs UAC temp activation too...

majedakhtar

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much

I'm going to install it on my old PC

Primordiarch

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Do You temporarily activated MS Update service as FBConan writes in description?
PS. Sometimes it asks/needs UAC temp activation too...
I opened UpdateSVC ON.cmd and verified that Windows Update service is running on services.msc but still failed.

bjoe2675

Downloaded
178.5 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan
Thank you! Installed this on my 2018 Alienware 17 R4 laptop, installed great, super fast, it screams with new life, thanks again!

moonakas

Downloaded
155.9 GB
Uploaded
637.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I opened UpdateSVC ON.cmd and verified that Windows Update service is running on services.msc but still failed.
Not installed this release yet, but if I understand right "Removed... Update Support", but some elements of "Update service" left for Langpacks and MS Store (1st post).
On 2nd post FBConan writes "...I recommend trying one of my full featured updatable builds instead...".
Conclusion - this realease is prescribed left as it is, in its best condition without MS updates... Sorry.

velenson

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
176.5 GB
Uploaded
1,019.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
installed this build on my Surface 7 Pro. Had to configure it bit, and it looks fine, so far.
Thank, FbConan
-LouisG