Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

january30

Downloaded
284.8 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Creative and almost S e x y
Conan ism is there
Great looking project
i will try to keep it alive
Seeding is believing
than x

Maxter2

Downloaded
126 GB
Uploaded
173.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this great work looks very good

Jalkai

Downloaded
59.4 GB
Uploaded
404 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Can someone seed this please??? I've been sitting for 2 hours stalled because no seeders
Thank you SO much to whoever seeded this for me, I will install this tomorrow, I need my PC today, plus I have to get all my app installers again lol

danjahross

Downloaded
57.3 GB
Uploaded
42.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for this, looks sleek. Can't wait to try it out and maybe finally say goodbye to win10 :happy:

Jalkai

Downloaded
59.4 GB
Uploaded
404 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@FBConan This OS is simply AMAZING, it has taken my x99 Motherboard to new heights of performance. My computer has never run smoother or faster even when I had one of your modded Win 10 installs on it. I have never seen this Motherboard/PC combo run so effortlessly or as smooth as it does now, this has breathed new life into my computer, even when it was all brand new it never worked this good. You are a genius of mudding OS's. Best Windows 11 ISO Ever!!!!

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan This OS is simply AMAZING, it has taken my x99 Motherboard to new heights of performance. My computer has never run smoother or faster even when I had one of your modded Win 10 installs on it. I have never seen this Motherboard/PC combo run so effortlessly or as smooth as it does now, this has breathed new life into my computer, even when it was all brand new it never worked this good. You are a genius of mudding OS's. Best Windows 11 ISO Ever!!!!
Why dont you try one of newest @FBConan Windows 11 builds? They are even better, and much more optimised than this one, and have all latest updates and fixes.. Just a friendly reminder.. This one is also really well done, but there are newer builds around here.. :inlove:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jalkai

Downloaded
59.4 GB
Uploaded
404 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Why don't you try one of newest @FBConan Windows 11 builds? They are even better, and much more optimized than this one, and have all latest updates and fixes.. Just a friendly reminder.. This one is also really well done, but there are newer builds around here.. :inlove:
I am, at the time of this post there wasn't any newer ones that I saw, I am using the exceptional version now, and I agree, much much better

biks21

Downloaded
34.4 GB
Uploaded
32.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you so much
I've been waiting like this:inlove::inlove::inlove:

weaser31

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
214.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
nice OS installed everything rebooted and nothing but black screen

Downloaded
88.9 GB
Uploaded
109 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks, downloading now, black star + android

Psajko2000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I am, at the time of this post there wasn't any newer ones that I saw, I am using the exceptional version now, and I agree, much much better
At the time of this post, there were at least 10 newer versions.. You see this version on top just because someone commented on it.. Next time search uploads by members, for me FBConan releases are top notch, using ONLY his versions more than 2 years now.. Just follow new releases, every version is better and with integrated all new updates and hotfixes.. To follow his work more accurate, follow his YT channel, and in comments read about his website.. As I know, here is forbidden to post direct links to other sites, etc etc, but type "Windows X-Lite" on google and you will see what I mean.. Cheers

r_modey

Downloaded
99 GB
Uploaded
63.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank You very much for sharing this OS

Downloaded
25.7 GB
Uploaded
51.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Wanted to say Ty and that I spent a long time debating what build to get for my GPD laptop and I saw yours and download it and then I kept debating maybe I will find a better one...spoiler alert, I did not lol.
It installed and ran great it been so frigging amazing. Beside microsoft forcing me to use a pin after 2 or 3 tries it always tell me to use the pin instead of my finger print reader so I just said forget it no password and left a password for the admin account.
I do have a question though I discovered today when I used my laptop built in 4g modem that internet only works on browser and UMA or those apps microsoft deems worthy. Like camera,calculator and such they are allowed to connect to the internet but steam,discord,vpn,epic they all cant connect and say I am offline. Was there anything removed/modify form this build regarding cellular data ? I will later when im not too busy from work to test a stock build on a different ssd and see what happen.
For those who may help me I already uncheck meter connection, i set data limit to unlimited steam browser seems to work but cant update games, VPN just cant log in at all same with epic and ARC but the moment I go into wifi it works. I didn't attempt to update the os since it tends to break modded stuff but may test that out anyway.

Also, this build is worth it if you put time into it and like it then it worth it. Ty for sharing your results!

Update 9.6.23
the 4g internet issues was because the connection was IP6 and most games dont support it I used a different VPN that can use ip6 and change it to ip4. I feel really dumb for not realizing this sooner since microsoft apps already support IP6 It looked like there was some blocking going on.

Last edited:
Downloaded
33.5 GB
Uploaded
557.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
amazing build, thank you again for sharing it!

noeleon

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
222.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much bro. . .

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I am curious about the added features and would love to try
it out. I'm sure this is as amazing as all your others.
Thank you for sharing my dear friend @FBConan :inlove:

h4pret

Downloaded
55.1 GB
Uploaded
96.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Awesome , another master piece of your work. thanks a lot I got it. :)

Junaid22

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Im just having issues with Microsoft logins to certain titles ( can login to Microsoft store and download fine )

but if i try to login to say Minecraft via Microsoft login i get errors ( after applying the xbox login fix reg file etc and restarting ) and have yet to figure out. very annoying.

( uninstall and reinstall app from store same issues )

seems to only be with minecraft atm. only issue i seem to be having. ( dont see how its the app itself tho )
You Can't Find Reg$ To /cmd cd rest the Format Of Drive And Reconsuctive Disk From C_&& Bar to Bar Then Reg Host Fix

Last edited:

tk2844681

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for your hard work

rehanlast

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
  • I want to reiterate that WSA is not meant for low spec, or older PC's.
  • It is very resource hungry, and I recommend you not try running WSA on a PC that doesn't meet Microsoft's minimum requirements.
  • WSA Is also still in it's infancy, and you will find that App support is hit and miss at this time.
  • That being said, the Apps that did run, worked well in my tests, so I'm sure you're gonna have fun with this build!
  • Make Sure you turn on Developer Mode in WSA Settings, and Windows Settings! (See images above)

✨ To Run WSA on your PC, you must meet the minimum Hardware Requirements:
Minimum 8 GB of RAM, 16 GB recommended.
Solid State Drive (SSD). Legacy hard drives are not supported.
CPU: x64 Intel Core i3 8th gen or newer; AMD Ryzen 3000 (Zen2) or newer

✨ If you don't meet the minimum requirements, chances are, WSA will not run on your PC. If your PC doesn't meet these requirements, I highly recommend you do not install this build, but install the version of this build without WSA Integrated, as it will run lighter on your PC.
? Download Link Below ?

IMO, If you want to try running WSA on older, unsupported hardware, it's completely up to you.
BUT! I HIGHLY Recommend AT LEAST 8 GB RAM and a Quad Core CPU.

To those interested in updating Windows 11 Builds where Defender and Security Center have been removed completely (like my BlackSt✫r 11 Pro Builds); Updating the Windows Build (Cumulative Update) will add back removed features and services, such as the Defender Anti Malware Service. For this reason, you are better off downloading a build where Defender is permanently disabled, such as any of my Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Plus Builds, rather than removed. Then you can update your build without having issues like the Defender Service coming back.
Good amazing excellent best BlackSt✫r 11 Pro