Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

freha

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
13.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
As always, best of the best!! a pleasure to find such a site and as a bonus find what you are looking for! always well done

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
At the time of this post, there were at least 10 newer versions.. You see this version on top just because someone commented on it.. Next time search uploads by members, for me FBConan releases are top notch, using ONLY his versions more than 2 years now.. Just follow new releases, every version is better and with integrated all new updates and hotfixes.. To follow his work more accurate, follow his YT channel, and in comments read about his website.. As I know, here is forbidden to post direct links to other sites, etc etc, but type "Windows X-Lite" on google and you will see what I mean.. Cheers
I hope the day is going great for you.
Anyway, just wanted to say not everyone can run the newer builds in certain cases, though I know those are not the case
with @FBConan builds.
:) still, I feel everyone has the right to choose what's best for them, maybe those build have something they like that the others
don't have, themes, apps or being able to run android games or ....
All I'm really saying is not everyone have a Desktop/Laptop, that can run a newer OS, no matter who made it.
Though, as I said. FBConan's builds are amazing and I'm subscribed to his YT channel.
I just feel everyone has a right to choose for themselves, without coherence or whatever
There is alot of amazing builders/uploaders on this site.

No insult intended, you have a fantastic day/night. :h:

freha

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
13.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
Good morning!
I agree with what @RedDove said above and I will add that each time a new system is released, it may not be supported by certain computers given the requested characteristics but one thing is certain that some releases are resource-intensive! In short, I am certain of one thing: there was a time here I registered under another nickname, downloaded some very nice things, had some pleasant moments... I went from win7 to w11, tried quite a bit release and only one observation: the best windows modifiers are here on this site, this community, this family.
Finally, thanks to..."google translation" lol who helps me from time to time to make my thoughts heard or read.
Ooopsssss! I don't forget @FBConan whose releases are the most fluid and complete, the admins, the uploaders and the members too who do an excellent job to ultimately please everyone!
So! I said what I thought

january30

Downloaded
284.8 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks again for a great work