Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

billabong420

Downloaded
11.3 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
does this have uxpatcher installed already? @FBConan

Bluejoker

I Am The Blue Joker!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
487.4 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
any issues with folder sharing on home network? I cant see my folders on other computer. But other computer can see blackstar computer. I did turn on sharing etc .. just like I always do. Maybe something is disabled in this version?

billabong420

Downloaded
11.3 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
does this have uxpatcher installed already? @FBConan
yes uxpatcher is already installed..

Sisir Raihan

Downloaded
61.6 GB
Uploaded
847.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
any issues with folder sharing on home network? I cant see my folders on other computer. But other computer can see blackstar computer. I did turn on sharing etc .. just like I always do. Maybe something is disabled in this version?
Same Problem I am also facing!
I cannot add a network sharing printer i tried all method. :(

giga0606

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I installed this windows, i left my pc turned on and someone tried to buy 100 euro amazon card , then he was entering paypal, well done :h: :h:

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Same Problem I am also facing!
I cannot add a network sharing printer i tried all method. :(
From my post from page 5:
Got WORKGROUP and home network working in this build. Search for "Turn Windows Features on or off". Enable .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) and also enable SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support (and two of its three subsettings).

Or, if you are feeling froggy, you can enable SMB 3.

Network printing works for me on this build.

I have my Brother MFC-J1010DW Wireless Printer set up as a network printer and it works just fine printing from it using this build.
3qzBwzp.png

adam-s

Downloaded
32 GB
Uploaded
11.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thx dude i like this version

Ineedlove

Downloaded
66.7 GB
Uploaded
1,013 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I installed this windows, i left my pc turned on and someone tried to buy 100 euro amazon card , then he was entering paypal, well done :h: :h:
I had the same problem and couldn't figure out how:(

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Good to know... i will not install these Windows :whew:

MaryBasura

Downloaded
282.9 GB
Uploaded
945 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Good to know... i will not install these Windows :whew:
I caught someone connected remotely trying to steal my saved passwords and credit cards in the Firefox settings on the Neon Gamer edition.

Yeah it's probably not a good idea to use these unpatched slim versions if your computer is connected to the internet since they're full of security holes

faltomalto

Downloaded
161.2 GB
Uploaded
467.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for another great share

xNightHawk

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I caught someone connected remotely trying to steal my saved passwords and credit cards in the Firefox settings on the Neon Gamer edition.

Yeah it's probably not a good idea to use these unpatched slim versions if your computer is connected to the internet since they're full of security holes
Yes, this happened to me a while ago. As I mentioned it in this thread HERE

I love the lite builds. But, I also notice the security holes after facing similar case.

If you want to use it on your main machine, ensure, you take safety measures. As the builds are always top tier in providing performance, responsiveness and resource savings.

se7en.star

Downloaded
359.3 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
FOR THE LIFE IN ME I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU MAKE EVERYTHING EVIL BLACK

For the life in me I cannot understand why you make everything evil black

STAFF EDIT: There is no need to shout.

Last edited by a moderator:

bosscris

Downloaded
60.1 GB
Uploaded
28.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I'm running this OS, and as my two main OS right now.
Buuutt.. If I had to pick... lol - I prefer this one just a little ?.. Everything is smooth like butter.
Both are fantastic OS though, pick your poison, based on what you like the best.

For those who don't already know, My Full Featured Builds, including this one, run about as light as my Ultra Lite builds, and nearly as light as Windows 7 Builds. If you're hesitant to to try these coming from Windows 7, or Ultra Lite builds, don't be. You can have a Full Featured, Updatable Build, that runs like an Ultra Lite.

Also, for those curious, you CAN update these builds, updating my full featured updatable builds, will not ruin the customization, or performance tweaks. But, if you care about performance, I recommend you keep auto updates off, and update by installing the update packages manually, as shown in my tutorial video here:

Or by installing the update packages using DISM++.

UPDATE
I've been running this OS for 4 days straight, and I'm LOVING IT!
Qzw9Vr.jpg
I am deleting torrent. I download nothing of this content. So I hope that I will not receive another hit and run for nothing.
I was waiting for download, but nothing happened so I did what I say.

taym3

Downloaded
26.7 GB
Uploaded
37.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you FBC. Love your Bulid

dr.pcChArLeS

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
WoW! Really like this one. Great work Thanks! :party:
:clap::h:

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
70.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I'm really happy so far with this build (only early days and I had some really annoying stuff to troubleshoot that may be just specific to me as I'm not a gamer; I use this OS for digital art and it took me a few days to work out how to stop ZBrush from flickering).
One really frustrating thing I cannot, for the life of me solve (every time I think I've worked it out, it pops up 10 minutes later.
The windows keep becoming semi transparent, which I believe is a feature available in Windows 11 (?) - I just can't work out how to turn it off and I've tried so many things. my drug-addled brain has forgotten what I've tried.... See; I'm going crazy/crazier/am already crazy/waahhh!!
Please, anyone know what I need to do to stop this from happening (I'm, honestly having difficulty reading the screen when this happens)...
Thanks for any help (and sorry if it has already been mentioned here but I think I may have missed a page or two whilst reading through this thread...)
I attached an image to illustrate the issue but it appears not to have loaded so sorry if this appears twice (the image) as I'll try again..
Well that's weird; the only extension allowed is .torrent.... for an image?! Huh?? I'm so confused (walks of muttering to himself AND answering back)

Jalkai

Downloaded
59.4 GB
Uploaded
404 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hello bro, I just tried and installed your Windows Black Star X Pro, and honestly I'm loving it but I have encountered that the "New" option on right click menu is missing and I'm not able to create new folder, even using the hotkey on keyboard by holding "CTRL + SHIFT + N". Any fix that can help me resolve this issue? I tried editing and creating new value on registry, unfortunately it didn't have any effect. Send help, thank you!

Edit:

Fixed it with this registry file, download the file and double click it then approve it by clicking "Yes", solved.

(https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/folder_shellnew_fix.zip)

Now everything is working fine.

Wrong thread, this is for the windows 11 version, not 10.

doop12

Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
17.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Good job i was waiting this

doop12