Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Last11 Pro 22H2 Full Body

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/LqF7x9VKxknN

Wanoor

Downloaded
170.2 GB
Uploaded
768.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Big thanks for sharing this release.

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Some of the later Warez made in to ssApp's and ppApps to include in your Last11 (or ssWPI OS's), there isn't a huge amount as I mostly only included the ones I've been using myself.

Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2022 v11.5.0.4 x64
Adobe Photoshop CC 2022 v23.5.1.724 x64
AIDA64 Engineer v6.75.6100
Beyond Compare Pro v4.4.3.26655
Camtasia 2022 v22.0.2.38524 x64
DxO PhotoLab v5.4.0 x64
EZ CD Audio Converter v10.2.0.1
Focus Magic v5.0.0
Foxit PDF Editor v12.0.1.12430
Internet Download Manager v6.41.2
Nitro Pro 13 v13.70.0.30 x64
NTLite Pro v2.1.1.7917
Ontrack Easy Recovery v15.2.0.0
PDF Reducer Pro v4.0.7
PDF-XChange Editor Plus v9.4.363.0
Soundop Audio Editor v1.8.10.1
Tag&Rename v3.9.15
Total Commander v10.51
Wondershare Filmora v11.6.3.639

Size: 5.11GB (Now you know why I never included them in the OS release)
MD5: 9379149b6ab7783c0edcbe97f19f2fa1

You can copy these straight into your Last11 USB installer by extracting them from the ISO, running ssWPI and right clicking the Apps list and pressing "(Re) Scan items" (it may detect new apps itself, if they are shown when you run it, it detected itself and scanned them for you).

Photoshop, Lightroom and DxO needs VC Runtimes installed to work, they are included and integrated in Last11.

Last edited:

Unitop4

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
933.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Please leave feedback guys!! Its what drives these modders to make new and exciting work. Been a follower since SITP went down. Always a pleasure to see what the modders have to offer.

crisecured

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
238.2 GB
Uploaded
435.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
wow looks handy and is a beautiful design. thanks for the share

lele999

Downloaded
30.5 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you, this system is worth collecting!

billybob62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
400.5 GB
Uploaded
809 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for this! Nice looking build.

RockerOSteam

Downloaded
32.8 GB
Uploaded
13.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Great...

Thank you very much. sir.

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Excellent work. I love the LastOS series. Got a copy from Proteus early last year and have appreciated them ever since.
Really enjoy your ssWPI / ppApps. If memory does not fail me you also had one for "settings" I think?

I think your work is great and a wonderful contribution to the TeamOS website.
Thank you for sharing ! :clap:

skpManiac

Greetings from England :)
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
305.9 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
HI mate, may I ask what the app is in the 5th screenshot please, this looks really useful for me :)
Many Thanks

X

xbgxtmp+u12

great design thanks for all your hard work

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
HI mate, may I ask what the app is in the 5th screenshot please, this looks really useful for me :)
Many Thanks
It's the LastOS settings, I made it in Xojo (Basic) and it's open source on LastOS website. it runs at the end of every LastOS install since LastXP. just so much easier to set the name, move user files, set ssWPI/SetupS drives, Language and Formatting options... I have not updated the services presets since Windows 7 as I no longer turn them off myself, but it still supports them. The tools Tab has quick links to inbuilt and external tools and the one on there I always use is Backup Drive Letters, so post install my 16 disks are exactly where I had them pre install (makes a MyDrives.reg file on the desktop).

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.3 GB
Uploaded
39.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This is great stuff to try out. Nice share. I still have LastOS disks around from a long long time ago. Just simply a nice share. Thank you.

shorty25

Downloaded
46.9 GB
Uploaded
25.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
this is great love installing last os
cheers

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Speaking of installing it, no one has said if they have installed this yet, I was sure someone would like some of the new luxeries I put in and would be back to comment about them... I guess if people are only trying it in a VM it wouldn't be as impressive as it should be though, works so much nicer on real hardware :) The end OS isn't too fancy though, just a simple and clean end result, so maybe nobody really cares about the added flair and your all happy with the basic LastOS experience as it just works and has what you need, which is good... but I'd still like to know someone has used this apart from me and Unitop4 :D

I do know I have hidden all the Windows 11 extras as I personally only want my OS to work like Windows XP and if I want any of the extras I enable them again (Such as Widgets and the Win 11 start menu), I just find a fast, stable and familiar OS is more valuable to me than one with extra stuff I don't need, to distract me or just slow me down doing the things I want to do.

Anyway, hope it is useful to you all, your welcomed to ask for help customizing it to suit your needs or to stop a feature/tweak I have that you might not want (it's all done with scripts, the actual OS is the original Win 11 with only OneDrive removed).

Last edited:

skpManiac

Greetings from England :)
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
305.9 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
It's the LastOS settings, I made it in Xojo (Basic) and it's open source on LastOS website. it runs at the end of every LastOS install since LastXP. just so much easier to set the name, move user files, set ssWPI/SetupS drives, Language and Formatting options... I have not updated the services presets since Windows 7 as I no longer turn them off myself, but it still supports them. The tools Tab has quick links to inbuilt and external tools and the one on there I always use is Backup Drive Letters, so post install my 16 disks are exactly where I had them pre install (makes a MyDrives.reg file on the desktop).
That's awesome mate, great work and thank you for sharing :) Is there a way to just get that App as a standalone?

4i4i4i

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I still have and use frequently one of your builds still. I think LTSC .
Got to try this one and maybe keep it,
Cheers anyway

P:S: Most of my installs are on one SSD as VHD or VHDS and are directly bootable.

I prefer that :angel:to VMWare. All Disk with prearrenged letters - what more can I wish for

Last edited:

ccarreno

Downloaded
243.7 GB
Uploaded
485.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
for now is the best windows 11 build that i had tested,, no gaps or slowdown and all works fine

Bodr007

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello. How to install it?
Speaking of installing it, no one has said if they have installed this yet, I was sure someone would like some of the new luxeries I put in and would be back to comment about them... I guess if people are only trying it in a VM it wouldn't be as impressive as it should be though, works so much nicer on real hardware :) The end OS isn't too fancy though, just a simple and clean end result, so maybe nobody really cares about the added flair and your all happy with the basic LastOS experience as it just works and has what you need, which is good... but I'd still like to know someone has used this apart from me and Unitop4 :D

I do know I have hidden all the Windows 11 extras as I personally only want my OS to work like Windows XP and if I want any of the extras I enable them again (Such as Widgets and the Win 11 start menu), I just find a fast, stable and familiar OS is more valuable to me than one with extra stuff I don't need, to distract me or just slow me down doing the things I want to do.

Anyway, hope it is useful to you all, your welcomed to ask for help customizing it to suit your needs or to stop a feature/tweak I have that you might not want (it's all done with scripts, the actual OS is the original Win 11 with only OneDrive removed).
Hello. How install it

bjoe2675

Downloaded
162.1 GB
Uploaded
4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Great setup, full install done, good to go! Thank you!

FishAping

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
342.1 GB
Uploaded
61.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks for sharing your work ..im looking forward to tryin this out.....i always seed....:cool: