Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Last11 Pro 22H2 Full Body

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/LqF7x9VKxknN

sevsman

Downloaded
281.2 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Speaking of installing it, no one has said if they have installed this yet, I was sure someone would like some of the new luxeries I put in and would be back to comment about them... I guess if people are only trying it in a VM it wouldn't be as impressive as it should be though, works so much nicer on real hardware :) The end OS isn't too fancy though, just a simple and clean end result, so maybe nobody really cares about the added flair and your all happy with the basic LastOS experience as it just works and has what you need, which is good... but I'd still like to know someone has used this apart from me and Unitop4 :D

I do know I have hidden all the Windows 11 extras as I personally only want my OS to work like Windows XP and if I want any of the extras I enable them again (Such as Widgets and the Win 11 start menu), I just find a fast, stable and familiar OS is more valuable to me than one with extra stuff I don't need, to distract me or just slow me down doing the things I want to do.

Anyway, hope it is useful to you all, your welcomed to ask for help customizing it to suit your needs or to stop a feature/tweak I have that you might not want (it's all done with scripts, the actual OS is the original Win 11 with only OneDrive removed).
Hello mate and thanks for the awesome build.
I tested on VM and it was, expectedly, very slow, so I took the plunge and dropped it on my daily driver.
It is an absolute lovely piece of work and for that I'm incredibly grateful, but, would there be a way of having it not install anything by default?
For example, I use Start11 and removing extras can leave junk behind for users that don't know of more advanced uninstaller programs. I also don't want the transparent UI.
And a huge beg of you, is there any way to have it uninstall edge either automatically or have a screen with the apps that are able to be removed post install?

Either way, so far it's rock solid and I'm looking forward to getting it fully set up during the weekend.

Last edited:

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Hello mate and thanks for the awesome build.
I tested on VM and it was, expectedly, very slow, so I took the plunge and dropped it on my daily driver.
It is an absolute lovely piece of work and for that I'm incredibly grateful, but, would there be a way of having it not install anything by default?
For example, I use Start11 and removing extras can leave junk behind for users that don't know of more advanced uninstaller programs. I also don't want the transparent UI.
And a huge beg of you, is there any way to have it uninstall edge either automatically or have a screen with the apps that are able to be removed post install?

Either way, so far it's rock solid and I'm looking forward to getting it fully set up during the weekend.
Yes, as I said above, you can disable almost everything from this release so it is just a clean OS.. here is how to do the things I know of and the reasons behind them (Some are very important):

Also note if you want to edit your existing install you can use task manager, autoruns or simply browse the start menu (Startup) to delete TransparentExplorer.exe, but StartAllBack and MyWallpapersLive using one of the other 2 mthods as it is only in the registry startup section.

Use Add Remove or My Uninstaller to get rid of StartAllBack (if you do not like it on your current OS).

Anyway how to mod the ISO/USB:
Open a new copy of the ISO you downloaded (so you can keep the orignal), use UltraISO to do so. If you want you can edit the USB stick you created instead, just assume X: is the USB disk;

X:\sources\$FirstLogonApps\TransparentExplorer.sfx.exe <-Remove this file to stop Transparent Explorer being installed by default.
X:\sources\$FirstLogonApps\zStartAllBack_v3.5.2.4522_Win11_ClearDark2_ssApp.exe <-Remove this to stop the alternative start menu being installed by default.

X:\sources\$PostLogonApps\MyWallpapersLive_v2.5_Last11_NoAutoStart_ppApp.exe <-Remove this to remove the Live Wallpaper from being installed by default.

There is a few other things in there you can remove without any issues to the end result, once your happy, save your changes to UltraISO, if USB - your deleteing of them is all you need to do.

There is very little reason to delete Microsoft Edge from your PC as even if you do many of the files still exist in C:\Windows\WinSxS\ so you don't really gain more than 400mb space back at the most. To get rid of Edge will require a quick MyUninstall or Add Remove Programs, I left it in that list knowing someone may want to kill it. I also left webview2 in for the same reason, but if you remove this, almost all UWP - Windows Apps wont run at all. Edge is needed so that Internet Explorer 11 Legacy functions, many games/apps and tools use this for their menu's/help viewer etc, so it's also a bad idea to remove edge on a production machine.

I never claimed my Mod was a lite or Gaming focused mod. It's a feature complete OS version aimed at ALL uses except maybe ones wanting a lower HDD usage or pre-tweaking services aimed at low resource usage or Games only usage. It's impossible to make a Universal OS that can work for every need (in 1 version) and so many times I have gone to a Lite OS install only to have stupid stuff fail to work, MS Updates wont complete and weirdness. I don't really support the Lite OS movement as once I get that sort of need I switch to Linux as a OS as it's WINE and Steam Support etc can do 99.9% of the things I need it to, just Adobe Photoshop and a few other things (which are slowly making their way to work native anyway) that stop me only using Linux.

So what I am saying is please reconsider removing edge off PC's if you have enough HDD space for it as it's independant to OS now (not embedded) so if you Uninstall it, it is gone (just like Google Chrome - because it is Chrome).

* To run MyUninstaller right click the Desktop or This PC Icon and open the "System Tools" Menu, that has Edge to uninstall on the PC's where you really don't need it. It takes under 60 seconds to do this.

Last edited:

Vanmy2910

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
262.1 GB
Uploaded
323.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Very good!
Thank You For Sharing 😘👍

shorty25

Downloaded
46.9 GB
Uploaded
25.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
have this installed on my laptop it works great and fast
thanks very much for the last os
cheers

Aeim Rahman

Downloaded
85.7 GB
Uploaded
135.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks ..download and will try full install in my machine

Downloaded
30.3 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow! Very good app and thank you very much for sharing...

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
310.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Dear @LiveFreeDead

First of all big thanks to you and LastOS team. I used LastXP and LastOS years ago being fascinated about the community, the scripts, the idea of integrating drivers, apps, tweaks, tools, settings - absolutely great, passionate people and hard work, you make history in the modding os's world, many of my friends were excited when I installed on their machines "Last" products or gave them dvd copies of the installer.

I switch to win 10 in 2019 and found, based on my experience and on what I read in various places, that the best windows 10 version is ltsc enterprise (stability, speed, enough features, extended support). I began with 1809 and now I'm with 2021 ltsc iot. I don't want to switch to other windows and don't need the windows 11 features. If a LastOS product will be based on LTSC IoT 2021 will be clearly a keeper for me. I don't trust win 11. Usually when I install an os is for a long time, even years.

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Dear @LiveFreeDead

First of all big thanks to you and LastOS team. I used LastXP and LastOS years ago being fascinated about the community, the scripts, the idea of integrating drivers, apps, tweaks, tools, settings - absolutely great, passionate people and hard work, you make history in the modding os's world, many of my friends were excited when I installed on their machines "Last" products or gave them dvd copies of the installer.

I switch to win 10 in 2019 and found, based on my experience and on what I read in various places, that the best windows 10 version is ltsc enterprise (stability, speed, enough features, extended support). I began with 1809 and now I'm with 2021 ltsc iot. I don't want to switch to other windows and don't need the windows 11 features. If a LastOS product will be based on LTSC IoT 2021 will be clearly a keeper for me. I don't trust win 11. Usually when I install an os is for a long time, even years.
That is why I ALWAYS try to do everything outside of the OS and optional. 90% of Last11's stuff will work on any windows 10/11 and 70% will work all the way back to XP. Having ssWPI make things optional and the LivePE make it able to do whatever you need. I rarely install using Windows Setup and instead use WinNTSetup (included in the LivePE). Anyway, if you wanted you could take everything you need and want and use as needed, or simply put in your own Install.esd or install.wim and update the AutoUnattend_USA.xml as required (Or Australia one if you live near me), this will let you install your OS of choice. then you simply need to modify the x:\sources\$??????????? Folders (mostly FirstLogon, PostLogon, RegTweaks and Scripts), but by doing this the end result will be your OS with my LastOS teams tools/tweaks and apps. It's all made to be quickly customized, then you test it in a VM, if all goes well you do a real install and share any cool mods/changes with us here or at my groups home site - we all just want a good OS with all the tips and tricks included, so feedback and sharing ideas and thoughts are essential to development... and my own interest to continue the effort involved in releasing and support custom OS mods publicly I had, made a new OS mod every 6 months, but they never got past my own Friends and families PC's, but this release has all the changes I'd included in all of them, so they are like my guinea pig testers :D)

Last edited:

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
* If you are unable to get the LivePE to boot, first try removing all non essential USB devices (just leave a keyboard and mouse attached), you may need to grab the y:\sources\boot.wim from a Last20 ISO as in this version I use Set Res Auto (which makes it go to the maximum resolution by default), you could also disable the music from auto playing by deleting X:\ppAppsLive\zzMPC-BE_x64_ppAppLive folder off your USB stick. This may stop crashes for you. I will revert to a more standard boot.wim in a LTSC release when I get around to making one of them, just so it's more compatible out of the box. I was just hoping that people using newer machines wouldn't have as many problems with the updated approach, but this isn't always the case as there is so many combinations of hardware out there.
* If you get a BSOD with NDIS error for the LivePE, it's due to the network drivers crashing, a few kinds of hardware are incompatible without their actual drivers, so you can disable the OnBoard network from your BIOS until you have the OS installed and the drivers ready to install, then go back into BIOS an re-enable the hardware again.

Added the above to the first post, just in case anyone else experiences crashing on booting the LivePE in Last11.

Last edited:

rurouniken

Downloaded
94.9 GB
Uploaded
12.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
that's awesome, thx for ur sharing:)

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Added a Legacy boot.wim to the first post for anyone who is getting BSOD on boot, if you wanted to keep it on your USB stick named boot2.wim you could rename the original boot.wim to boot_orig.wim and then rename boot2.wim to boot.wim on another PC to have the option available to you if you think you will come across stubborn hardware.

refayatul

Downloaded
111.4 GB
Uploaded
49 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
What is the difference between USA & Australia install option? Also which one should i chose if i live in India or any other Asian country.

refayatul

Downloaded
111.4 GB
Uploaded
49 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Speaking of installing it, no one has said if they have installed this yet, I was sure someone would like some of the new luxeries I put in and would be back to comment about them... I guess if people are only trying it in a VM it wouldn't be as impressive as it should be though, works so much nicer on real hardware :) The end OS isn't too fancy though, just a simple and clean end result, so maybe nobody really cares about the added flair and your all happy with the basic LastOS experience as it just works and has what you need, which is good... but I'd still like to know someone has used this apart from me and Unitop4 :D

I do know I have hidden all the Windows 11 extras as I personally only want my OS to work like Windows XP and if I want any of the extras I enable them again (Such as Widgets and the Win 11 start menu), I just find a fast, stable and familiar OS is more valuable to me than one with extra stuff I don't need, to distract me or just slow me down doing the things I want to do.

Anyway, hope it is useful to you all, your welcomed to ask for help customizing it to suit your needs or to stop a feature/tweak I have that you might not want (it's all done with scripts, the actual OS is the original Win 11 with only OneDrive removed).
Man i am using it as my main os since you released this version. I am loving it. Everything is working. I find bugs here and there but nothing major. Love your work brother.

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
What is the difference between USA & Australia install option? Also which one should i chose if i live in India or any other Asian country.
I provided 2 AutoUnattended_xxx.xml for examples of how to edit your own To work for you. It sets the locale, timezone, currency options etc. So the difference is only the timezone, date layout and spell checking defaults... All stuff you can change once installed. If you do lots of installs you might want to automate it to use your own location ;)

Babyhuey

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
489 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have tried and tried to install this onto my HP 650 G3 laptop. After it installs, I do not get the colorful screen and then the installer. I get this icon on the desktop that shows autocomplete or something did not complete. If I open the file, is asks if I removed the USB drive too early and I leave it in. If I take the SAME ISO and boot into a VM, IT WORKS!!!

My ONLY option is to use Ventoy as my other thumb drives are gone (lost in my house) or broken. Does this NOT work with ventoy?

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
I have tried and tried to install this onto my HP 650 G3 laptop. After it installs, I do not get the colorful screen and then the installer. I get this icon on the desktop that shows autocomplete or something did not complete. If I open the file, is asks if I removed the USB drive too early and I leave it in. If I take the SAME ISO and boot into a VM, IT WORKS!!!

My ONLY option is to use Ventoy as my other thumb drives are gone (lost in my house) or broken. Does this NOT work with ventoy?
This error occurs if you do not have access to the USB in it's complete form from the installed OS.

My guess is Ventoy is removing all the other files from the USB stick or ISO...

To make it work you need to make the files onto ANY drive letter as extracted from the ISO you downloaded from here. if you have multiple partitions you could actually extract it from the ISO into the root of a partition your not formatting (even drive C I guess), then when you install this it will find the files it needs and work as expected. That file only gets created when the X:\sources\$ssWPI\ssWPI.exe file isn't detected on any drive letter. so if that file can be found it'll pick that drive to run the scripts, install the apps and work as intended.

-EDIT-

Alternatively after making the bootable USB, use 7zip to extract the content of the ISO to the USB, replacing any files Ventoy has made, this will put them where they should be and the bootable USB should still function.

Last edited:

Unitop4

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
933.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Using this as my daily os and i'm happy with all the things except for media player which is not a deal breaker. Just use movies and tv player now. Used Rufus to make usb install with no problems. Hope to see more public releases even if its just to update this image that runs perfect for me.

coolpepe

Downloaded
113.3 GB
Uploaded
170.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@LiveFreeDead mate missed your builds . Finally able to get my hands on to it. Downloading it right away. THANKS & Keep up the Great Work you have doing since ages. Cheers from India...

tomd42

Downloaded
210.3 GB
Uploaded
27 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
a great upload thank you very much

Downloaded
48.6 GB
Uploaded
38.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Gr8 upload. loved the live wallpaper. Had to install twice as BSOD after 1st install. However the SsWPI Apps dialog crashes everytime when on auto so had to run manually.

Look beautiful but looking for latest Windows 11 look and menus with latest 22H2 but this looks like Feb 22 Windows 11 look.