Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Last11 Pro 22H2 Full Body

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/LqF7x9VKxknN

Babyhuey

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
489 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This error occurs if you do not have access to the USB in it's complete form from the installed OS.

My guess is Ventoy is removing all the other files from the USB stick or ISO...

To make it work you need to make the files onto ANY drive letter as extracted from the ISO you downloaded from here. if you have multiple partitions you could actually extract it from the ISO into the root of a partition your not formatting (even drive C I guess), then when you install this it will find the files it needs and work as expected. That file only gets created when the X:\sources\$ssWPI\ssWPI.exe file isn't detected on any drive letter. so if that file can be found it'll pick that drive to run the scripts, install the apps and work as intended.

-EDIT-

Alternatively after making the bootable USB, use 7zip to extract the content of the ISO to the USB, replacing any files Ventoy has made, this will put them where they should be and the bootable USB should still function.
I got to install after creating a small parition on a 128GB flash drive, then I used Rufus to flash it. Great ISO and release!!

rodjo

Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
627.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much.Well done :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Harry65

Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
hello i am pleased with this
Laat alsjeblieft feedback achter jongens!! Het is wat deze modders drijft om nieuw en opwindend werk te maken. Ben een volger sinds SITP ten onder ging. Altijd een genot om te zien wat de modders te bieden hebben. len bPrima beste |

Hello mate and thanks for the awesome build.
I tested on VM and it was, expectedly, very slow, so I took the plunge and dropped it on my daily driver.
It is an absolute lovely piece of work and for that I'm incredibly grateful, but, would there be a way of having it not install anything by default?
For example, I use Start11 and removing extras can leave junk behind for users that don't know of more advanced uninstaller programs. I also don't want the transparent UI.
And a huge beg of you, is there any way to have it uninstall edge either automatically or have a screen with the apps that are able to be removed post install?

Either way, so far it's rock solid and I'm looking forward to getting it fully set up during the weekend.

TooLittleToLate

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
862.2 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Sorry it took so long to get back with you, I had to take a few days off, ,one of my chutes failed. Everything worked out just fine, ,just like you said it would, thank you brother.

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
Just an update, if you do a Microsoft Update in your Last11 now it'll download Moments 1 and allow you to have tabbed explorer, this will not break any Last11 features and should go as smoothly as it would on a vanilla Windows 11 22H2 (which also has access to this update now).

Hope you are all using this installation to save yourselves time and remember any feedback given will make it in to the next public release I do, so make sure to say if there is a tweak, tool or feature you want added please.

maxican_field

Downloaded
20.1 GB
Uploaded
13.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
many thanks bro for this perfect windows

shinji720

Downloaded
55.6 GB
Uploaded
96.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Just an update, if you do a Microsoft Update in your Last11 now it'll download Moments 1 and allow you to have tabbed explorer, this will not break any Last11 features and should go as smoothly as it would on a vanilla Windows 11 22H2 (which also has access to this update now).

Hope you are all using this installation to save yourselves time and remember any feedback given will make it in to the next public release I do, so make sure to say if there is a tweak, tool or feature you want added please.
Just finish setting up Last11, yes, tabbed explorer work. You rock!

Thank you for this great release.

Spitfire400

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
219.7 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have found my way back to this build, it's just solid stable and perfect for my needs. Gives me all the features I require and a really cool custom feel without being sluggish or anything. Will keep an eye out for any updates, but to be honest as it is right now, can't see how it could be made any better than this.