Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium version 4.2.0.82 -=TeamOS=-

Downloaded
7.8 GB
Uploaded
10.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It looks good at first, but if you open Malwarebytes often, then you'll be back to the free version.

nubiaxd

Downloaded
157.1 GB
Uploaded
130.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you! i really love this app! been using this since 2015

Vannadawg

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
214.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Beautiful, can't be too safe these days.

Thank you

dR-mR

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
161.5 GB
Uploaded
852 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for sharing this app

vLaDv

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
165.6 GB
Uploaded
450.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Does it STILL works ( 3/3/2022 )?

tonytiger

Downloaded
23.2 GB
Uploaded
26.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Yes, this newer version is nice. Still working for others?

mskijom

Downloaded
38.9 GB
Uploaded
304.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi, is it a x64 file ? i cant use it a x86 machine and get this error :

The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program....

but i used it on x64 without any problem.
tnx
It says.

"OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (both 32 & 64-bit);"

but doesn't work for x86 machine

hazelnut27

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
33.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
working good 3/19/22

QvlTHv.png

karto95

Downloaded
126.1 GB
Uploaded
64.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi, nice job, congratulations. I would like to know if the virus definitions update quietly or always stay the same. Thanks to those who will be able to answer me.

hazelnut27

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
33.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi, nice job, congratulations. I would like to know if the virus definitions update quietly or always stay the same. Thanks to those who will be able to answer me.
If you have auto update itll download the definitions and program update on its own. no need to worry itll stay premium just need to block these in host.

0.0.0.0 telemetry.malwarebytes.com
0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com
0.0.0.0 malwarebytes.invisionmanaged.net
0.0.0.0 cleo.mb-internal.com:443
0.0.0.0 links.malwarebytes.com:443
0.0.0.0 iris.mwbsys.com:443
0.0.0.0 my-device.malwarebytes.com:443

leave sirius.mwbsys.com out of hosts if you do have it in there as this is needed to update the definitions/program.

info on the links:
telemetry.malwarebytes.com - communicates telemetry and threat info to mb servers.
keystone.mwbsys.com - used to validate mb premium subscription
- used to verify connectivity to servers
cleo.mb-internal.com:443 - used by in-app purchas flow for upgrading or renewing
links.malwarebytes.com:443 - same as above
iris.mwbsys.com:443 - used for serving in-app messaging such as news and reminders
my-device.malwarebytes.com:443 - used to register your installation for account portal

Last edited:

karto95

Downloaded
126.1 GB
Uploaded
64.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
If you have auto update itll download the definitions and program update on its own. no need to worry itll stay premium just need to block these in host.

leave sirius.mwbsys.com out of hosts if you do have it in there as this is needed to update the definitions/program.

info on the links:
telemetry.malwarebytes.com - communicates telemetry and threat info to mb servers.
cleo.mb-internal.com:443 - used by in-app purchas flow for upgrading or renewing
iris.mwbsys.com:443 - used for serving in-app messaging such as news and reminders
my-device.malwarebytes.com:443 - used to register your installation for account portal

Solved, thank you very much

Last edited:

demedion

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
The Medicines is not working for me, what did i do wrong?

hazelnut27

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
33.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The Medicines is not working for me, what did i do wrong?
EDIT:

Revised Instructions that worked for me. try below

####################
# Install notes:
####################

1. Run the installation;
2. Run Command Prompt as ADMIN and cd to location of LicenseMalwareBytes.exe
3. Run "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe"

4. Minimize and leave running in the background (do not try to close the CMD console);
5. Open MalwareBytes, and under Settings go to tab General and turn ON Proxy server. After enter IP = 127.0.0.1 into Address and PORT = 9999 into Port;
6. Switch to the tab Account to see if the premium license is already activated;
7. Return back to the tab General and turn OFF Proxy server;
8. Return again to the tab Account and press OK to close up popup window (user should see the premium license);
9. Done

Last edited:

demedion

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
EDIT:

Revised Instructions that worked for me. try below

####################
# Install notes:
####################

1. Run the installation;
2. Run Command Prompt as ADMIN and cd to location of LicenseMalwareBytes.exe
3. Run "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe"

4. Minimize and leave running in the background (do not try to close the CMD console);
5. Open MalwareBytes, and under Settings go to tab General and turn ON Proxy server. After enter IP = 127.0.0.1 into Address and PORT = 9999 into Port;
6. Switch to the tab Account to see if the premium license is already activated;
7. Return back to the tab General and turn OFF Proxy server;
8. Return again to the tab Account and press OK to close up popup window (user should see the premium license);
9. Done
I got it now, its working, i copied the license to my malware installed directory, run it from there, its good now. Thanks

Last edited:
Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you for sharing this

TikiThorsen

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
434.8 GB
Uploaded
954.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

info on the links:
I can confirm that adding those lines to my host file and following your revised instructions, it remains premium and updates without issues. Thank you!

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
wow, i did not expect this ! i have been avoiding installing malwarebytes because of the process it involves.
but today i finally did after so many years. and it worked like magic. i followed @hazelnut27 's instruction and my God it worked like magic. updated the definitions and program. restarted pc multiple times and YES it STAYS premium.
Thank You So Much for this Team-OS !

QxO9Yn.png

OldSchoolpc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
142.8 GB
Uploaded
91.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
wow, i did not expect this ! i have been avoiding installing malwarebytes because of the process it involves.
but today i finally did after so many years. and it worked like magic. i followed @hazelnut27 's instruction and my God it worked like magic. updated the definitions and program. restarted pc multiple times and YES it STAYS premium.
Thank You So Much for this Team-OS !

QxO9Yn.png
Let us know when it resorts back to the "FREE" version. In my experience, Malwarebytes only stays "Premium" for a day or so past version 3.6.x ...

dajosova

Downloaded
321.2 GB
Uploaded
256.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi folks, this release is awsome!!! Many thanks to OP.
I wanna give my feedback on this one, since it's working perfectly fine and also updated to latest version 4.5.9 as you can see in printscreens below.

First, uninstalled previous version (after trial ended message) and rebooted PC.
After, you need to install the shared version (v4.2.0.82) and follow the steps just like told before (don't forget to close the program first and then execute "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe" as admin from CMD!!! > VERY IMPPORTANT!!! :

Steps:
1. Run the installation (Setup.exe) v.4.2.0.82
2. CLOSE MalwareBytes
3. Right click on "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe" and under tab Compatibility allow option "Run this program as an administrator";
4. Run "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe" in commandline (CMD) as Administrator (for more details user can run "LicenseMalwareBytes.exe --help");
5. Minimize and leave running in the background (do not try to close the CMD console);
6. Open MalwareBytes, and under Settings go to tab General and turn ON Proxy server. After enter IP = 127.0.0.1 into Address and PORT = 9999 into Port;
7. Open MalwareBytes and switch to the tab Account to see if the premium license is already activated;
8. Return back to the tab General and turn OFF Proxy server;
9. Return again to the tab Account and press OK to close up popup window (user should see the premium license);
10. Update the program. Done!

Cheers!!! ;)

P.S.: I forgot to mention that, in case of doubt, I've edited the hosts file too (before installing), adding to it these lines:

;)

Last edited:

johnzzkoop

Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
13.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I was able to activate the latest update of Malwarebytes following the instructions:

Just wanted to make sure if the detection below is part of the “premium” process:

trojan win32/ymacco.ab2d

Both malware bytes and Microsoft defender flag it as a virus.

MalwareBytes calls it DontStealOurSoftware

Thanks