Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent re|FX NEXUS 3 ~ WIN X64

franesh05

Downloaded
278 GB
Uploaded
781.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for the Upload brother

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
i already have / use this one from the maker site :)

baxxcipo

Downloaded
129.2 GB
Uploaded
48.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot! This so great!"

p1c3k

Downloaded
27.2 GB
Uploaded
75.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this download. Seeding as long as I can

Downloaded
129.9 GB
Uploaded
92.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hey guys ! Is it easy to Instal? Thanks in advance :)

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Hey.. where is the google drive link.. I got spoiled :p Joking of course, Great upload man, will help seed too
I would have to shut down my seeding or slow it to a crawl to upload it. Google drive is odd, they only throttle uploads??? Next on will be a direct also, if you get it directly, add it to your seeds, please. I will make it exactly the same file.

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
where is the Medicines? when i open cubase, nexus activate license appear :(

but thank you! for this upload bro! :D
Sorry about the delayed response, read directions carefully. It does work. If you still have issues feel free to PM me.

Cimaron411

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
223.6 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Wow!! Incredible upload ButchyBear ...:rock: all the toys for any up&coming or veteran music maker needs! Appreciation 1000% :cool:

Spitfire400

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
219.7 GB
Uploaded
1,023.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow, this is a massive file size jump from the last version of Nexus that I had, v2. Should be seeding in around 30 minutes or so. Thanks very much !

chuckens

Downloaded
132.3 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I love Nexus so much. Waiting/refreshing pages all over the Web for the Mac since it got updated to 3.4.4. If anyone sees it before me, please let me know. Cheers

JayD001

Downloaded
88.4 GB
Uploaded
11 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot for this awesome share @ButchyBear You make my day! :inlove:

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I love Nexus so much. Waiting/refreshing pages all over the Web for the Mac since it got updated to 3.4.4. If anyone sees it before me, please let me know. Cheers
Do you need it for a MAC? Or do you need v3.4.4 for Windows?

chuckens

Downloaded
132.3 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Do you need it for a MAC? Or do you need v3.4.4 for Windows?
Mac. I heard it will never happen.

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
There are things just as good... MOTU MACH FIVEv3. I bought it, it is hard to find treated refills or whatever they are called. I think it is almost the same as UVi's better synth/rompler engine. It is called UVI Falcon. It is amazing. i will try to hunt it down. Camel makes a similar one. I'll see what I can dig up.

Mac. I heard it will never happen.

Remeber Google? You can use this post on a MAC. All you need is a DAW that runs on MAC and can use VSTi. Just no standalone, unless I can find a cloud "treatment' GOOGLE!!!:h:

Last edited:

Silencer711

Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
307 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
EDIT: After verifying the torrent several times, the next time I unzipped it I had 0 CRC Fails. Such randomness. Thank you so much ButchyBear!!!!

ButchyBear ----- Thank you so much for all the time an effort you put into this release! This likely took FOREVER to put together and compile and make it super easy for us all to install. You R O C K !!!

OLD:
I do need a bit of HELP on an issue I'm encountering :(;

- When UNPACKING the files from "Nexus Content.rar" I get 16,000+ Failed *CRC* Checks.
- Failed items are from (2) folders: "SAMPLES" + "NKS".
- I have RE-HASHED / RE-CHECKED the torrent.
- Nexus 2/3 WORKS inside my DAW (PreSonus Studio One), but many of the Samples (the ones that failed CRC check) do not function.

Please advise :)

P.S ----- S E E D I N G every day since it finished :)

Last edited:

JimmyD

Downloaded
102.1 GB
Uploaded
154.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The tears stream, flowing free down my cheek, for you sir have proven to be the one true King among Kings, God among men... you get it.. Thanks Bro

Butchy, Im missing something, I cannot seem to find an installer, code for install or any app.exe file to get it running on its own, do you need it in a DAW to work? II didnt*****fixed forgot to post it is fixed on last update...*****

Last edited:

Speedcolander

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
12.4 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanx a lot m8 Well done

JimmyD

Downloaded
102.1 GB
Uploaded
154.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@ButchyBear Hope the healing is coming along.. I suffered and was given the last rights and declared dead at one point after double knee surgery turned to blood infection, sepsis, after stemcell therapy.. but here I am, most of me anyway.. My Nexus in all applications askes to be authenticated. Ive tried uninstalling, reinstalling, floowed directions to the letter.. Used Abelton, Cakewalk, Cubase, FLstudio all when opening it as a vst , a authentication page loads after what seems like 20 seconds wait...
Any ideas ladies, gents?

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
@ButchyBear Hope the healing is coming along.. I suffered and was given the last rights and declared dead at one point after double knee surgery turned to blood infection, sepsis, after stemcell therapy.. but here I am, most of me anyway.. My Nexus in all applications askes to be authenticated. Ive tried uninstalling, reinstalling, floowed directions to the letter.. Used Abelton, Cakewalk, Cubase, FLstudio all when opening it as a vst , a authentication page loads after what seems like 20 seconds wait...
Any ideas ladies, gents?
I will look into it, if it isn't installed, reinstall it, restart the computer and then uninstall it using REVO uninstall. Don't install using REVO though, it won't look as hard for leftovers. Use ADVANCED scan and delete all that it detects. then restart and FOLLOW instructions exactly. The VST folder to use is the one you use for other VST's. The program has to be blocked in the firewall or HOSt file, it will try to contact the server, this is an OFFLINE version. There have been issues with the inline one, it is much smaller, but you have to download content from re|fx server, when or possible after you installed it is "phoned home" you might have problems, I don't use it at the moment, so did a fast install, played with it and uninstalled it. It does work, With music software, I manually clean the computer and register after uninstalling of any WAREZ. I screwed up with WAVES and had to reinstall OS, got lazy, and forgot to make a copy of registry. It isn't the best as far as ease install goes. people wanted it, this is the best I could find, I'll see if a new one has been posted anywhere.

Thanks for the well wishes, I am still healing, it was a bad dislocation this time. let me know if you still can't get it working, get screen captures and PM me about it. Sorry, you're having problems. Music software is the one software I can almost always get installed, only because I have been doing it for around 30 years. I grant you, it is different than an OS or even Adobe. If you PM me, I need your computer build, where you are trying to put it, screenshots of error pages, etc.
Cheers,
~BB

JimmyD

Downloaded
102.1 GB
Uploaded
154.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
No worries... Im still on the mend as well... long long process for sure, but when you have support, any support, it speeds it up for sure.. Nexus 2 was/is my favorite vst hands down. Ill grab a ss for you... Cheers