Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials TeamOS Guidance For Users With Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings

FrostyOSX

Banned
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The TeamOS rules are very relaxed compared to most other private torrent sites.
I can't think of any other site that I have seen that has a ratio requirement as low as 0.4 AND a seed bonus system AND 5GB of upload credit to get you started.

If you were a commited member you wouldn't spend days uploading, you would spend weeks or months uploading.

You need to understand that not everyone lives in the USA, here in Brazil the internet is horrible and even if it was good the upload would be slow for people who were downloading from the USA or any other country, so it is very difficult to keep a ratio higher than 0.4, Just saying...

Cagetestereapp

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
450.6 GB
Uploaded
8.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@FrostyOSX
Actually you don't need to have fast internet ,that is because torrents have seeders not just one and files are not downloaded from one seeder alone.What is count is that You keep your torrent client up and running and you get seed bonus every one hour for single torrent even no one is downloading files.

Soo when You seed you get seeed bonus wich can bee exchange for upload credits just like someone have download files from your torent.
Admins team are pretty much aware about slow internet speed in some country so do not worry just keep your torrent client running
Hope i help you to understund how seeding and geting seed bonus works and how TeamOS is transparent and wery very considerate to members.

I was in same position as you and believe me also have struggled to gain Upload data but older members and admins guided me so just listen to them and do not worry.

PS
If someone took his time and effort to upload clean files without malware ,viruses etc for all community members at least what can we do in return is to keep torrent client active for couple of hours for just few days .

Last edited:

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years

@cagetestereapp

Well understanding sir. Thanks for your commentary.

FrostyOSX

Banned
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FrostyOSX
Actually you don't need to have fast internet ,that is because torrents have seeders not just one and files are not downloaded from one seeder alone.What is count is that You keep your torrent client up and running and you get seed bonus every one hour for single torrent even no one is downloading files.

Soo when You seed you get seeed bonus wich can bee exchange for upload credits just like someone have download files from your torent.
Admins team are pretty much aware about slow internet speed in some country so do not worry just keep your torrent client running
Hope i help you to understund how seeding and geting seed bonus works and how TeamOS is transparent and wery very considerate to members.

I was in same position as you and believe me also have struggled to gain Upload data but older members and admins guided me so just listen to them and do not worry.

PS
If someone took his time and effort to upload clean files without malware ,viruses etc for all community members at least what can we do in return is to keep torrent client active for couple of hours for just few days .

My torrents are active for 4 days and it only counted 4 hours, iam done.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
My torrents are active for 4 days and it only counted 4 hours, iam done.
What are you talking about?
You don't have any hit and runs so what's your problem?

Cagetestereapp

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
450.6 GB
Uploaded
8.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
^^

I believe issue is with low ratio and in previous message he was complining on seeding that no one is actualy downloading files from him ...Let me explain to him i have time and sorry for jumping in the conversation .Anyone can correct me if I am wrong :
@FrostyOSX

First and most important is to understand how torrents sharing works. We are all trying to simplify everything, just read . TeamOS is problby one of the reare sites where you get point just for keeap your torent client active (µTorrent ,BitTorrent etc ) with torent seeding not Finished as i seen that before with other members .Nothing else. When i look at Your torrents list on Thursday you hade zeroo torrents active I thought you shut down the computer ....Tracker do not make mistake if You don't move files or do something with torrents. It was not near to 26 torrents which You have downloaded that is the reason why You are not collecting more seed points and reason why I have write You previous message .

Alow me to explain in details :
You had download 26 torrents if you have actually seeded all of them just for 4 days then You should have (24 hours x 26 torrents ) x 4 days is 2496 points -because every hour of seeding you are getting 1 point per 1 torent .Those potential 2496 points could be exchange for 2k + upload credits and raise Your ratio . Currently you have 74 points.No way they can be redeem /exchange for upload credits.It takes at least 120 points for 1 GB of upload.
Please give me and staff members a proof before You start argument .Take screenshot of Your client with Torrents which You are seeding and prove me and others that something is wrong and believe me someone will take action and correct mistake if there is one from TeamOS side.
Look at my exemple same as your I just seeding and in most cases no one is actually downloading files from me because i am to far from someone or any other reson ...
I have fiber optics internet not fast but it is not slow nether 50 / 5 and look how much data is downloaded from my torrents list ↓↓↓

torents.png

This is proof that there is no need for fast internet.
As You can see most of them are 0 bytes just like in your case and i still have 100+GB upload and 3+ ratio without any needs for someone to download files from my PC /torrents
Try to find all the files/torrents that you downloaded from here on your computer and start seeding .If you need any help send me a PM in order to keep this threads clean but if You need admin assistant or guide then write here with some screenshots :p and please be patient:cool:

PS.

I am only member not admin or staff from TeamOS keep that in mind .Good luck and stay safe.

Last edited:

FrostyOSX

Banned
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I understand this, the problem is that it's not counting my hours with active torrent, I leave my PC on from 10am to 2am...

Then I ask you, why only count 4 hours (9 active torrent)? since i did this for 4-5 days, now i removed them all i realize it's a waste of time, if you guys want, you can delete my account.

I'm just a simple guy who download one torrent every 3 months to format windows.

Cagetestereapp

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
450.6 GB
Uploaded
8.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Why you give up so fast ...and don't forget i am not admin and i do not have ability neither I want to remove anyone from this community and i don't see any reason for removing your account. You didn't do anything wrong.Have a just a litle fate bro and folow the given guadlines.

Come on restore deleted torrents and take a picture of what your torrents program looks like when is turned on and seeding so someone can help you because you or software are definitely doing something wrong.

ZIDAN

Downloaded
52.3 GB
Uploaded
19.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
where can i find freeleech torrents for seed.i have already seeds multiple torrent from last couple of days. But issue not solved

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
where can i find freeleech torrents for seed.i have already seeds multiple torrent from last couple of days. But issue not solved
Here you can find that buddy :

albert_xi

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
337.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
weird, still seeding the torrent but my upload count is not increased, how the system detect if it was me who is seeding the torrent?
i don't have static IP so it's always changed after some times

AaronICK

Downloaded
25.3 GB
Uploaded
263.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
First, I just want to ask something...

How do you earn SEEDBONUS points? Can we also earn it just by seeding the file even if no one is leeching? Or the file needs to be leeched first to increase the ratio of the said torrent file?

The reason why I asked is because I got a hit and run warning after stopping seeding a file that I seeded for two months.

I downloaded a torrent file here 2 months ago. And for those two months, I seeded the file even though nobody was leeching. So that torrent file never even get a 0.01 ratio.

I then deleted the file after two months of seeding and I got a hit and run after that. And the only way for me to get out of that warning is to use my seedbonus. But I am worried that I might maxxed out my seedbonus points in the future and I can't download torrent files again if I committed another hit and run warning for deleting an inactive torrent file (inactive in the sense that, again, nobody's leeching).

===========

EDIT:

Figured it out. I just read the answer in the WHAT IS RATIO thread. Gonna delete this comment but no delete button.

But thanks, nevertheless, to the community for being fair towards every members.

Last edited:

xasixd

Downloaded
192.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hi how come my seedbonus all wase go up but my ratio never go up only stay statick even when my torrent is working for weeks without closing it?

glazewing

Downloaded
74.3 GB
Uploaded
164.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi Super Admin, I need some clarification on the hit & run.

I downloaded some torrents, and had been seeding them for a while. But I was out-of-town for a few days and shut my computer down for those few days, making the torrents stopped seeding in the middle (<72hrs), and now I am getting a few hit&runs.

--> will re-seeding (by turn back on my computer and starts seeding again) help clear the hit&runs already appeared?

Hope you can answer me. I am very anxious and frustrated about this hit&runs things. Many thanks.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi Super Admin, I need some clarification on the hit & run.

I downloaded some torrents, and had been seeding them for a while. But I was out-of-town for a few days and shut my computer down for those few days, making the torrents stopped seeding in the middle (<72hrs), and now I am getting a few hit&runs.

--> will re-seeding (by turn back on my computer and starts seeding again) help clear the hit&runs already appeared?

Hope you can answer me. I am very anxious and frustrated about this hit&runs things. Many thanks.

Yes no issues you can always start seeding your torrents & make it for 72hrs not a problem if you didn't seed continuously but need to make sure it does 72hrs .. more info here

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
@glazewing i can see you have 4 hit & run,
Seed them 3 days/72 hour or 1:1 ratio and they will be vanished automatically.
Read the information what @Yash Dedhia shared for you ..

RedOctoberBR

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
16.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I don't get it. I am seeding right now, but my Ratio only decrease. What's wrong?

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I don't get it. I am seeding right now, but my Ratio only decrease. What's wrong?
Exchange your Seedbonus points to increase the ratio. ;)
Do it here ->

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Have you actually read this tutorial? If you had then you would already know what to do.

I see little or no evidence of seeding from you.
Read this tutorial and then read this

Last edited:

RedOctoberBR

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
16.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Have you actually read this tutorial? If you had then you would already know what to do.

I see little or no evidence of seeding from you.
Read this tutorial and then read this

But I'am seeding since I've downloaded. I did exact what the tutorials said. Anyway...