Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials TeamOS Guidance For Users With Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings

DrWindo

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I just got a reminder to seed in my notification area today. I have to admit this is a welcome notification as sometimes I have to reset my system for whatever reason and forget to turn my torrents back on, so thank you for the reminder!

jorbz

Downloaded
210.9 GB
Uploaded
857.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi, is there a torrent client that can show how many hours the torrent has been seeded? i only open my laptop for 4 to 5hrs nightly. Many thanks.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi, is there a torrent client that can show how many hours the torrent has been seeded? i only open my laptop for 4 to 5hrs nightly. Many thanks.
Every client I have every tried shows time active, which is a combination of download and seeding time. I have never tried one one that separates download time and seeding time altthough there may be some that do. For all practical purposes, you don't need to separate them.

jorbz

Downloaded
210.9 GB
Uploaded
857.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Every client I have every tried shows time active, which is a combination of download and seeding time. I have never tried one one that separates download time and seeding time altthough there may be some that do. For all practical purposes, you don't need to separate them.
download and seeding time. OK, the time starts when the download start. Thank you for the answer. Oh, about that feature i'm looking for on the clients, i found it.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
download and seeding time. OK, the time starts when the download start. Thank you for the answer. Oh, about that feature i'm looking for on the clients, i found it.
Where did you find it?

jorbz

Downloaded
210.9 GB
Uploaded
857.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Where did you find it?
I'm using qbittorrent currently. I was looking in the settings and cant find related about it. I found it the UI list itself. The colunm on the list called "Time Active". I hope i'm right.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I'm using qbittorrent currently. I was looking in the settings and cant find related about it. I found it the UI list itself. The colunm on the list called "Time Active". I hope i'm right.
You are. :)

Moustapha

Downloaded
51.8 GB
Uploaded
121.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hello and thank you very much for the reminder but i let my pc turn on almost all the time with qbittorent but i don't see my ratio increasing is this normal?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
hello and thank you very much for the reminder but i let my pc turn on almost all the time with qbittorent but i don't see my ratio increasing is this normal?
Yes, it is.
Read this

mrblacks

Downloaded
30 GB
Uploaded
45.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Registered a while ago and downloaded without respecting the hit and run rules as I wasn't aware of them. As I don't have the torrents anymore I am unable to fix my hit and run status?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Registered a while ago and downloaded without respecting the hit and run rules as I wasn't aware of them. As I don't have the torrents anymore I am unable to fix my hit and run status?
Read

Pay particular attention to all of the "Torrent Guidance" section and these links

Last edited:

ms4tecs

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
mmm useful , thank you a lot

Chinonso

Banned
Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
How will the system recognize that I'm seeding a torrent especially if I download the torrent extension with my phone and then used my PC to download the main file I needed and then seed?

Cos the last two files I downloaded I seeded for two days not straight though.

mykal67

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.6 GB
Uploaded
73.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Sorry For This. I Will Let These Files Seed For As Long As It Took Just To Fix The Hit & Run Policy TeamOS Put. Again I Sorry....

mykal67

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.6 GB
Uploaded
73.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I Just Want Too Say Sorry For Not Seeding The Builds I Have Downloading From This Site. But I RE-DOWNLOADING The Same Files And Seeding Them. I Will Leave It TOO SEED For As Long As I Could if It Takes Months I Will Leave It In My Download Folder. I Hope It Will Help Fix The HIT & RUN. I Don't Want Too Get Ban From TeamOS.xyz.

mrvulcan

Downloaded
14.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
many thanks. love this website.

chinhbeta

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
738.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello. Because I don't know the forum rules, I deleted all the old torrent files. Currently I cannot "Fix your Hit and Run Torrents to re-enable the Torrent Download permissions". I hope the admin resets my account so I can "Hit and Run" and contribute to the forum more. Thank you. (My English is not good, sorry)

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Hello. Because I don't know the forum rules, I deleted all the old torrent files. Currently I cannot "Fix your Hit and Run Torrents to re-enable the Torrent Download permissions". I hope the admin resets my account so I can "Hit and Run" and contribute to the forum more. Thank you. (My English is not good, sorry)
Everything you need to know is in here... https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/site-introduction-and-rules.186021/

Good luck!

thedarkeye8

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
250.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot. It is very helpful.

Tejas

Downloaded
37.1 GB
Uploaded
65.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for the information and heads-up.
Although need some help to check where we can see the Hit and Run status.?