Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro 21H1 (CompactLite) 19043.1023

ruso15

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
-Thank Fbconan, I fixed Nvidia issue driver, I downloaded from MS Store, because I used dch driver which not include nvidia control panel, just must use MS store to dwld control panel.
I learned this by searching online. Just to help other people download standard driver version instead of dch version.
-I'm still testing continue testing
-Sharing Network works ok for me but I always run one time only a batch file for that includes :
sc config "SharedAccess" start= demand
sc config "RasAuto" start= demand
sc config "RasMan" start= demand
net start RasAuto
net start RasMan
net start MpsSvc
-Standard windows search don't work, but an alternative from Start is Back is available, just click Windows Symbol an right above you will search Textbox ready four to used it.
-To install some programs ,will fail, unless you take ownership of C:\ProgramData or %LocalAppData%
-I installed partial Office, but when I run a macro from Excel calling Word, says "Class not register" but still works if you know any tip about this issue let me know. I will appreciate.
-If you fix printing for new build let me know. I will gladly try another version of yours, looks pretty.

Shuvo1970

Downloaded
568.6 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks @FBConan for this nice sharing...
downloaded and seeding...

Denis Levatić

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm Glad to hear you figured out and fixed your issues with NVidia control panel, and yes, DCH drivers force you to download control panels from the store due to Microsoft's new regulations unfortunately, which is the main reason I've included the store in my builds, because I require having control panels for my GPU's, just like you, to change display settings, etc.

I'm not sure what issues you're having with printing, nothing has been removed for printing to function, (print spooler, generic driver, print to PDF write to PDF etc., I am able to print without issue via USB on my both my samsung and brother laser printers)

I'm guessing you mean the LAN printer, which is due to the missing SNMP trap service, which I've already addressed, and will consider adding to future releases, if I release any more.

Also, I don't use MS Office personally, I'd rather support and use freeware Office apps like OpenOffice, or LibreOffice, so I can't help you with any issues you're having with Office, but perhaps there are other members here who can :).

As @ruso15 mentioned above, you can use startisback search, or the 'everything search' app I included with this build (I added a shortcut to this app in the start menu's 'tools' folder). Searching in my builds is not hard, there are options available for you to do this right out of the box, without using the windows search bar which I have disabled for performance and resource saving reasons :).
Amazing, awsome!
Thanxs a lot!
Seeding....

unicat13

Downloaded
36.6 GB
Uploaded
13.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have problem with install or update direct x 9c and i have fixing solution for this problem, if anyone have this problem go to start and typing advanced system and click on view on advanced system settings and then click on Environment Variables, in user variables edit TEMP and TMP default path to c:Temp for both path and click ok, then direct x 9c install or update will work.
After install If you want edit back old path value for this both path.

seanbe

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan
I fixed this problem:-
After clicking on install and before choosing disk, "Load Driver" popup error occurs :(

I clicked on "browse" and then it throws one error related to disk,
Then i closed it, and then Install screen opens, and when i click on install, it gets installed without any problems :)

Hats off to you for such a great build :)

@parvinder 2018
I need help with one problem, when i boot from paragon hard disk manager winpe iso using ventoy, whether its created by me from the software or downloaded from anywhere on the internet including teamos,
The contents of live winpe env of paragon goes out of screen,
How to fix this issue? i am using ventoy to boot the usb.

no such problem exist if creating a bootable usb rather than booting from iso.

XenDev

Developer
🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
67.1 GB
Uploaded
339.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
15 (3)
Member for 5 years
Giving it a try for an old laptop, lets see what it have to offer. Thankyou for the release :D

XenDev

Developer
🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
67.1 GB
Uploaded
339.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
15 (3)
Member for 5 years
Hey @FBConan , how can i enable wireless display in this? You seems to have removed the optional features system, so couldn't find a way to install wireless display feature.

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan
I fixed this problem:-
After clicking on install and before choosing disk, "Load Driver" popup error occurs :(

I clicked on "browse" and then it throws one error related to disk,
Then i closed it, and then Install screen opens, and when i click on install, it gets installed without any problems :)

Hats off to you for such a great build :)

@parvinder 2018
I need help with one problem, when i boot from paragon hard disk manager winpe iso using ventoy, whether its created by me from the software or downloaded from anywhere on the internet including teamos,
The contents of live winpe env of paragon goes out of screen,
How to fix this issue? i am using ventoy to boot the usb.

no such problem exist if creating a bootable usb rather than booting from iso.
II have never face this type of Issue But I suggest You To You will Try Ventoy boot and Chainload Via Grub2 File Manager(a1live file manager) boots any iso Directly
I have Also post Modded Version Of ventoy Because Incase If Any iso dosen`t Boot ... You Are Able To Boot Via Grub2 File Manager....

XenDev

Developer
🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
67.1 GB
Uploaded
339.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
15 (3)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan , yes i can project to another device from it. But i was looking to project into it. So is it somehow possible to achieve that with already installed OS?

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan - Nice Build Improve from Last Build

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi @FBConan
I have done install the version Windows for 11th gen Intel, but It is fail. Can you add folder "V18.0.4.1146_IRST_VMD_20H1" to iso file?
Thank you so much.

Last edited:

dalepothen

Downloaded
56.4 GB
Uploaded
17.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
@FBConan great work brother ?. If you don't mind me asking can you tell me which version of NT lite did u use can u provide me the link to me, i would like to create a personal build for my laptop not for public but for me only bcoz it a very old laptop i3 2gen and 4gb ram only mbr is allowed as partition type. I know google is a friend in doing this but i like to learn it from someone who is experienced in it. And loved the wallpaper anime theme wallpaper can u snd me the link to the wall too

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan great work brother ?. If you don't mind me asking can you tell me which version of NT lite did u use can u provide me the link to me, i would like to create a personal build for my laptop not for public but for me only bcoz it a very old laptop i3 2gen and 4gb ram only mbr is allowed as partition type. I know google is a friend in doing this but i like to learn it from someone who is experienced in it. And loved the wallpaper anime theme wallpaper can u snd me the link to the wall too
There is a big list of customisation resources in this thread.

dalepothen

Downloaded
56.4 GB
Uploaded
17.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
There is a big list of customisation resources in this thread.
I will make sure to have a read of the topics . Thanks alot mate ?

Downloaded
56.7 GB
Uploaded
127.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Awesome dude hope yout next gigs soon

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I have problem with install or update direct x 9c and i have fixing solution for this problem, if anyone have this problem go to start and typing advanced system and click on view on advanced system settings and then click on Environment Variables, in user variables edit TEMP and TMP default path to c:Temp for both path and click ok, then direct x 9c install or update will work.
After install If you want edit back old path value for this both path.
Very helpful tip mate, much appreciated & thanks for sharing with us.

shawnx22

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
12.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi Fbconan :) once again congrats on your amazing build. Its oddly satisfying to follow your builds lol idk why. The fact that you've managed to reduce 21H1 under 2.8 GB installation is miracle. Themes are great but the boundary error "where windows rectangle overlap theme's rounded corner" is quite visible. How about you give another theme a shot? i am running your superlite 1909 build but using paranoia sweet theme and the results are amazing. Have a look :-
Theme : Paranoid Android Suite UPDATE 5
icons : Sweet Paranoia Icon Theme

Give it a try, if you like. This fits amazingly well :) Also i am curious to know what exactly is the size of "NEW ADDED FEATURES" . lol, your builds make me wonder, how much can we compress and create a raw windows 10. Trimming it down to even more exceptional depth and how much could such raw version size? Since i know you're the best guy to ask this question :)

haimi708

Downloaded
490.6 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for this lite OS.

perumanababu