Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows 11 Ultralight (22621.1245) 'Divinity'

The Fugitive

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
680.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great job man, you got so many good builds that i don`t know which one is better for performance and gaming.
Totally agree Sir, FBConan does a brilliant job. Can't decide whether I prefer this or 'Reflection'. Both superb!

br-olay

Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
sir can you share the link for your "Windows 11 X-Lite Resurgence"

I tried to search for it for your posted threads but I am not able to find it :cry: I want to try to use it for gaming purposes

Thank you!

bigboylincoln5

Banned
Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
does wi-fi work in this build ?

The Fugitive

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
680.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
does wi-fi work in this build ?
No driver as there is in 'Reflection'. I use a USB dongle to obtain 5Ghz Wi-Fi. After installing the driver all is now very excellent!

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
No driver as there is in 'Reflection'. I use a USB dongle to obtain 5Ghz Wi-Fi. After installing the driver all is now very excellent!
All drivers are working properly this build is light build no drivers are included so backup yours drivers before install via wise driver care then save driver folder after install windows
go to driver folder and serch for .inf right clic on .inf install all drivers one by one done ...

Q8JwbJ.png

kami_karakaj

Downloaded
100.1 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
nice look . .i testing soon :)

Matt77

Downloaded
149.8 GB
Uploaded
9.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Love you man, love your work. How can we support you or donate for your work. I can't promise a lot but as I use your builds an I am amazed I want to say thank you that way

awnil

Downloaded
99.5 GB
Uploaded
231.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Why isn't the resurgence version posted on the forum?

phuctamky

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I5-4200m hdd 4gb ram can run this ?

The Fugitive

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
680.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
All drivers are working properly this build is light build no drivers are included so backup yours drivers before install via wise driver care then save driver folder after install windows
go to driver folder and serch for .inf right clic on .inf install all drivers one by one done ...

Q8JwbJ.png
Many thanks for your explanation and advice! I wasn't making a complaint, merely responding to a question with what I found to be the case. In 'Reflection' the driver for my USB Wi-Fi 5Ghz dongle was included, in 'Divinity' it wasn't. It wasn't a problem.

kurogami555

Downloaded
37.4 GB
Uploaded
90.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Oh, thank you so much been waiting for it since your resurrection build. 😁

Name21

Downloaded
300.5 GB
Uploaded
900.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This is windows debload? Please, tell me!

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just installed and is working perfectly.
My issue is, after I started using this build, I wasn't using my secondary display (external monitor). When I connected this 2nd display, windows wont detect it.
>> when 2nd display is connected and windows reboot, only secondary display works, not the primary one.
>> when 2nd display is disconnected and windows reboot, only primary display work.
Been using same drivers for all builds, used the same on this build as well.
Please help
Thanks

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is windows debload? Please, tell

This is windows debload? Please, tell me!
Read the description everything mention on it

JonKehed

Downloaded
44.3 GB
Uploaded
195.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you, very smooth to use

nikologix

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
26.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much, incredible lightweight build

phil22261

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
221.1 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Another great Build love them all thank you much

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
How can i change default account name 'admin' to the name of my choice... I know there are methods available but folder name will still be admin even if i change account name...

Otherwise ur builds are close to perfect...so small, compact yet stable..

Yes I also have that issue but it is not just this build, 90% of builders nowadays bypass the account creation step. And yes you are correct, if you only change the name of the account it will NOT change anything in the user profile. There is a way to fix that but it is quite complicated unless you really know what you are doing and you are comfortable with advanced editing of the registry. So yes it is technically possible to do so, by editing the SAM database (under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security in the Registry), but it requires an understanding of the binary formats used there and the editing of the SID's. It is much easier to just create a NEW user profile immediately after installing Windows and give it full admin privileges. Then log out and log back in as the new admin/user. Then turn off the "prebuilt" admin and only use your new admin account from now on. Yes, there will be an Admin folder that you won't need or use, but there will also be your NEW admin folder called whatever name you chose.

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
A huge thank you @FBConan

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I missed the day of release, didn't expect you to make another build anytime after your stock build one, but to my surprise, another banging build coming from epic @FBConan . Definitely an insta-install for this kind of build + I gotta follow you now so I could keep up with your great releases that you became my standard when picking os lmao. Thank you so much!

Edit: Notepad was the default program for opening .jpg and finally the Volume UI was fixed! I can see the progress bar now (when using physical keyboard volume control)

Last edited: