Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Ultralight (22621.590) 'Serenity'

completementzinzin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
479.4 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
ok I'll try . Thank's
well I confirm, your method works perfectly. Thanks again

sixor

Downloaded
69.7 GB
Uploaded
97.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hey is there any way to remove that dock on desktop ? Btw love ur builds 😍
lol what dock? i dont have one

sixor

Downloaded
69.7 GB
Uploaded
97.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
change it in Windows Settings as below. But personally I dont use it as i am running Windows 11 on a laptop. I use the three-finger gesture Swipe Down to show the desktop and Swipe Up to restore my Windows.

QOefKv.png
yeah thank i know, but i wonder what is the default , enabled or disabled

IntruderAlert

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
715.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Advanced Startup should be found under Settings>Update & Security>Recovery. However, Update & Security has been removed from this build. I suggest you use another method (below) to go to Advanced Startup:

Code:
Advanced startup options menu can also be accessed through the regular Windows restart button.

Press Windows key to the open start menu. Right-click on the power button to open up the power menu.

Press and hold the Shift key and click Restart.
The problem is not going to advanced startup. I'm saying that feature is broken by itself. When you boot into advanced startup, then startup settings I get a PC recovery error messages.

phil22261

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
222.7 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Another Great one FBConan thank you for your Hard work!

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
116 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Actually it's a trilogy.
Vol. 1 : Windows 11 Classic
Vol. 2: Windows 11 Ulralight Ultimate
Vol. 3: Windows 11 Ultralight Serenity

I have all these in my collection.

:rofl:
I hesitate to use the minimal version because I may need some features like School Account, which was not working in similar previous minimal version. And had problems with Chinese fonts which I figured out to fix but still a pain. Could you please verify if School Account works in this build? Thanks.

wartysniper

Downloaded
30.1 GB
Uploaded
554.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello,
I have a recurring problem with the change of language despite having executed what is written by FBconan. My pc restarts 7 times and then everything comes back in English. A trick can be ? thank you for your help.
hello,

i have same problem

HeavensNear

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
315.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this upload

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I hesitate to use the minimal version because I may need some features like School Account, which was not working in similar previous minimal version. And had problems with Chinese fonts which I figured out to fix but still a pain. Could you please verify if School Account works in this build? Thanks.
yes, the ultralight version is not for everyone. I use the Ultralight on my ex-chromebook which reached it's EOL, with measely specs. I use it only for browsing and multimedia consumption, and light gaming. hence, I prefer it to not have all the MS features as I don't need them. On my work machine, I use the full-blown windows 11 debloated and tweaked for privacy.

as per your question, no. I can't link my e-mail in settings in this build. it must have been removed. same with other Ultralight builds from FBConan as I mentioned few posts back.

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
The problem is not going to advanced startup. I'm saying that feature is broken by itself. When you boot into advanced startup, then startup settings I get a PC recovery error messages.
I see. That feature must have been removed to keep the install size this small. Anyways, I hope I can help you install unsigned drivers. I use this build on an ex-chomebook. Of course there are no official Windows drivers. When I was using Windows 10, I used to go to Advnced Startup>Disable Driver Signature Enforcement because some of the drivers I got are unsigned. However, I figured a way in Windows 11 22H2 to not do that anymore. I use the Built-in Device Manager to install my unsigned drivers.

1. Open Device Manager
2. Click on your Desktop Name.
3. Choose from Menu, Action>Add Drivers.
4. Locate the drivers folder.
5. Windows will load/install all drivers on the folder and its sub-folders. And it will prompt me for any unsigned drivers. I will just choose, install anyway. Similar to when I used to boot into Advanced Startup in Windows 10.

I never have to boot into Advanced Startup in Windows 11. This feature is not present in Windows 10 Device Manager. But I found it to be useful in Windows 11.

If that didn't work for you, you can edit the bcd store manually to see if you can boot to disabled driver signature enforcement. This is for advanced users. so do it if you understand bcdedit and the bcd store.

Code:
Run Coomand as Administrator and run the following two commands:

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

Reboot and see. You should have a watermark on your desktop if it's successfully booted to this mode.

EDIT: So, I just have to try my bcdedit method on this build. It does work on my system. I was able to boot into test mode (see watermark below). I tried installing an unsigned driver, it was successful without any prompts.

QOiBSA.png

After successful instaliation of unsigned drivers, I just reversed my bcdedit edits to get rid of the watermark:

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF

Last edited:

rexelle

Downloaded
99.7 GB
Uploaded
214.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
THANK YOU SO MUCH with this build and fixing the flickering issue in games and apps..

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
116 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
yes, the ultralight version is not for everyone. I use the Ultralight on my ex-chromebook which reached it's EOL, with measely specs. I use it only for browsing and multimedia consumption, and light gaming. hence, I prefer it to not have all the MS features as I don't need them. On my work machine, I use the full-blown windows 11 debloated and tweaked for privacy.

as per your question, no. I can't link my e-mail in settings in this build. it must have been removed. same with other Ultralight builds from FBConan as I mentioned few posts back.
Thanks for confirmation. I may wait for @FBConan 's next full featured build.

OsLover2022

Downloaded
19.7 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Smokin' fresh! @FBConan Thank you so much! I installed it in the VM. Seems so promising so far. Can I ask? which of these Ultralite builds of yours wins your favor? 22000.493 or this i.e. Ultralight (22621.590) 'Serenity'?
in terms of 01. Stability 02. Compatibility 03. Performance. Top regards.

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
yeah thank i know, but i wonder what is the default , enabled or disabled
Oh i see.... default is disabled.

SAN1010

Banned
Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I like light os.
I'll use it thankfully. FBConan!

IntruderAlert

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
715.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I see. That feature must have been removed to keep the install size this small. Anyways, I hope I can help you install unsigned drivers. I use this build on an ex-chomebook. Of course there are no official Windows drivers. When I was using Windows 10, I used to go to Advnced Startup>Disable Driver Signature Enforcement because some of the drivers I got are unsigned. However, I figured a way in Windows 11 22H2 to not do that anymore. I use the Built-in Device Manager to install my unsigned drivers.

1. Open Device Manager
2. Click on your Desktop Name.
3. Choose from Menu, Action>Add Drivers.
4. Locate the drivers folder.
5. Windows will load/install all drivers on the folder and its sub-folders. And it will prompt me for any unsigned drivers. I will just choose, install anyway. Similar to when I used to boot into Advanced Startup in Windows 10.

I never have to boot into Advanced Startup in Windows 11. This feature is not present in Windows 10 Device Manager. But I found it to be useful in Windows 11.

If that didn't work for you, you can edit the bcd store manually to see if you can boot to disabled driver signature enforcement. This is for advanced users. so do it if you understand bcdedit and the bcd store.

Code:
Run Coomand as Administrator and run the following two commands:

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

Reboot and see. You should have a watermark on your desktop if it's successfully booted to this mode.

EDIT: So, I just have to try my bcdedit method on this build. It does work on my system. I was able to boot into test mode (see watermark below). I tried installing an unsigned driver, it was successful without any prompts.

QOiBSA.png

After successful instaliation of unsigned drivers, I just reversed my bcdedit edits to get rid of the watermark:
I knew about the bcdedit tweak to bypass driver signature enforcement (I used it to install unsigned GPU drivers), but had no clue about device manager method - thanks! Will definitely try that one the next time :p

raul31

Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much sir

hulya

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
is it good for i5 2500k 16 gb ram rx 5800. or i should go windows 10 light ?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
is it good for i5 2500k 16 gb ram rx 5800. or i should go windows 10 light ?
should run fine I have tried his builds on a core 2 duo laptop and I have an 7th gen I5 that runs it well!

hulya

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
should run fine I have tried his builds on a core 2 duo laptop and I have an 7th gen I5 that runs it well!
Daily use can be good but for games old cpu still good for this build ?