Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Ultralight (22621.590) 'Serenity'

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Installed like a Blaze (Ultrafast), Didnt Encounter any Errors r Bugs pre & post installation. Working fast & Responsive compared to X-Lite SE.

Thank you for your Valuble Time & Efforts, Highly Appreciated :clap::h::inlove:

Last edited:

kabucks

Downloaded
355.4 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the update. Downloaded and seeding..

geoscull

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
885.5 GB
Uploaded
42.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
wow bro again a masterpiece :clap::rock::cool::)

SynkOptik

Downloaded
143.3 GB
Uploaded
5.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I Jus t downloaded this... the pics look great, the description seems like this is my kind of OS. However, what would be cool is if WSL could of stayed on... I wonder if I can still load WSL on there? 1.5gb seems GRRRRREEAAT! I really hope it reacts perfect with my Lenovo (T440s) ThinkPad. Ill have to back up my torrents though.. does anyone recommend a backup (3rd party) system that isolated installed programs for backing up and restoring on a different OS (but same OS... of course)?

@FBConan May I request a build from you... I don't have much to offer other than an invite to PT (Private Torrents) [if that interests you, I might have what your looking for], an invite to my Private Jellyfin Server, and/or a months subscription to my private (https) IPTV service.....(35,000 LIVE channels from all over the world, Spectrum, Netflix LIVE, Peacock Live, YouTube TV LIVE, Pluto LIVE, Premium Cable [All of HBO, SHO, CINEMAX, EPiX...etc.] Plus 24/7 Genre Specific Channels of your favorite TV Series and Movies --you can't beat it! If you could, it'd be tough to do).

So anyone of these I suppose I could offer you if you would build an OS catered to Mobile Phone Repair. I'm looking to move or change careers and something like this would be worth. Let me know.... Thanks!

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
414.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
another great work released congratulations sir, hope everyone here enjoy your masterpiece

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
256 (264)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan nicely done, thanks once again... and keep them coming!

X

xbgxtmp+u12

Wow Keep it up great work

dannydante

Banned
Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
129.3 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for this amazing version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@FBConan
I'm a fan of your ultralight builds. I loved Windows 11 Classic. but loved Windows 11 Ultralight Ultimate even more. But this build, Serenity, takes the cake! :h::h::h::inlove:

ShadowaG7

Downloaded
11.1 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Another great build again coming from you sir! I'm downloading this to replace Summer Rain installed in my pc.
I've came across some bugs or things in summer rain build like:
- File explorer (Keyboard functions not working like copy/paste, delete etc.)
- Some fonts in some apps like SETTINGS / EDGE are in a very BOLD style. (Edit: I just changed system font in WinAeroTweaker)
- Getting some "memory overflow" error sometimes I forgot the exact error statement (probably because of my hardware and its my first time having this kind of problem)
- If pc goes to sleep, it takes like 20-30 mins to wake up. (Never had this problem with other builds before)
Otherwise all good! My potato pc is running so fine like its threadripper lol. Thank you so much for the wonderful build! :h:
Edit: How to change the Close/Maximize/Minimize button? where do I edit it in winaerotweaker or startback? Thanks!
Try changing the theme it will change the icon

@FBConan
Thank you for the amazing build.
My pc is running smoothly
No lag faced (4gb ram with vram disabled)
All apps are running smoothly.
Lockscreen wallpaper remains the same no matter how many time i change it, although it's minor bug.
I will stick to this build for now.

befine

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@FBConan plz offer direct link to download ... torrents files has many problems

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Another great build again coming from you sir! I'm downloading this to replace Summer Rain installed in my pc.
- File explorer (Keyboard functions not working like copy/paste, delete etc.)
Keyboard file operation shortcuts on my install work just fine.

- Getting some "memory overflow" error sometimes I forgot the exact error statement (probably because of my hardware and its my first time having this kind of problem)
Is the error something like "over-run of a stack-based buffer"? similir to this post? if it is, read my comment there.

louis1982

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
vais essayer ça. Merci. je vais télécharger

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Did you try following my guide here? How to Enable Hibernation
I followed ur guide & did exactly as u guided but still hibernate didn't show up. Its ok mate not a big deal, anaways thanks for the help :)

completementzinzin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
478.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello,
I have a recurring problem with the change of language despite having executed what is written by FBconan. My pc restarts 7 times and then everything comes back in English. A trick can be ? thank you for your help.

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Keyboard file operation shortcuts on my install work just fine.

Is the error something like "over-run of a stack-based buffer"? similir to this post? if it is, read my comment there.
What I mean about the keyboard thing, sometimes it doesn't work but, in most cases, it's just fine. sorry I didn't completely rewrite the sentence.
about the error, yes same as what you've said, already seen so many threads about it and most of them says definitely build bugs.
Do I have to change the entire theme to change the close/maximize buttons? do you know a way to just change it independently like just it?

pepita

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the update.

noobie612

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello @FBConan Sir
Great build as always.. Kudos to you!

I'm currently on your last pro+ build (22621.457)
Can you please let me know the process to update to the 22621.590 build

PrincessRi

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
36.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Runs like a charm
7200 rpm HDD
4G RAM

Aktrs1

Downloaded
50.7 GB
Uploaded
602.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello,
I have a recurring problem with the change of language despite having executed what is written by FBconan. My pc restarts 7 times and then everything comes back in English. A trick can be ? thank you for your help.
After the download your language and apply it , Go to Control Panel - Region - and do like this picture. After restart your pc. Your problem will be solved. It is Turkish for me but you get the idea.