Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.675) 'Harmony'

Haikie

Downloaded
233.1 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank You. Praise the Lord

Frawgg

Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
457.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
The look and potential performance that I see for FBConan's builds has me obsessed with installing it on my computer. After several days of trying over the holidays I just can't get it to install. I either get files are missing error during the install or my computer doesn't meet requirements when I put the install.esd and the other file into an ISO of the full version. I have tried smaller partitions, mbr instead of gpt, full formats. Any full version windows 11 will install normally. But FBConan builds get me the 0x8007025D error, Phoenix was the most promising, it copied 60% of the files before the error stopped the show. My gear is a self build using an x570 gigabyte MB, 32 gigs ram, m2 sdd and a rysen 3950 cpu. It's just a curious thing seeing all the very happy users. I'm jealous and frustrated but grateful to see someone helping us get around the MS Bloat and intrusion. Thanks for making it. I've tried all the guidance instructions but nada. Hopefully someone will have an answer for whatever it is stopping the installation from completing. Thanks.
What are your UEFI and Legacy settings in your Bios? Also what about your Secure Boot settings? Did you use Rufus to make bootable flash drive?

digitalgsmp

Downloaded
31.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What are your UEFI and Legacy settings in your Bios? Also what about your Secure Boot settings? Did you use Rufus to make bootable flash drive?
Hi, thanks for responding. My UEFI settings are UEFI Only, I tried legacy only. same result 40% into copying the files and I get the 0x8007025D error. The secure boot settings are set to system no password required., I even reset everything back to factory after disabling the CSM support. But still get error message at 40% installation. the other builds usually quit at 14-20 %. The Special Edition is the only build that successfully installed. I am grateful for that but I really wanted to use the Reflection or Neon Build. Anyway, I'll use the Special Edition and keep trying to install with different setting on another drive.

Frawgg

Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
457.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi, thanks for responding. My UEFI settings are UEFI Only, I tried legacy only. same result 40% into copying the files and I get the 0x8007025D error. The secure boot settings are set to system no password required., I even reset everything back to factory after disabling the CSM support. But still get error message at 40% installation. the other builds usually quit at 14-20 %. The Special Edition is the only build that successfully installed. I am grateful for that but I really wanted to use the Reflection or Neon Build. Anyway, I'll use the Special Edition and keep trying to install with different setting on another drive.
My last couple builds I've done I turned on UEFI only just like yourself. My secure boot settings are pretty much the same as yours. I also disable CSM. I use Rufus with Flash Drive and when I add the ISO I don't change anything. Rufus automatically sets everything the way it should be. This was on a Intel Z690 Chipset. Unfortunately the AMD motherboards I have are all B chipsets. I haven't run into any issues with them.

Tatou123

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.2 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the build.:party::clap::rofl:

tombui2111

Banned
Downloaded
5.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you for the work

Jastine Fodra

Downloaded
251.2 GB
Uploaded
359.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Can't seem to install printer drivers. I tried with my Brother printer. Already turned print spooler on. Any info?

meng110

Downloaded
114.2 GB
Uploaded
59 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
so cool..... thanks for a nice sharing Sir!

sillyboy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
504.1 GB
Uploaded
762.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Jastine Fodra Can't seem to install printer drivers. I tried with my Brother printer. Already turned print spooler on. Any info?

Use Gpedit to configure printer settings: expand folders and move down till you get to printers.

Most settings are not configured but as with Phrankie and FBConans builds you may find a setting enabled to prevent printer drivers from installing.

Computer Configuration
Administrative Templates
Printers

mkchin531

Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
truly thanks a lot for your kind sharing, will download and try it on my pc

Downloaded
29.1 GB
Uploaded
148.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Anybody figure out how to get webm thumbnails to display?

nhardz1

Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks you sir will try later

PlayeerX

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you, I've been using it for about a month. It's so smooth.

PlayeerX

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Anybody figure out how to get webm thumbnails to display?
You can try using chrome sir

Downloaded
29.1 GB
Uploaded
148.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
You can try using chrome sir
K-lite codec pack fixed this issue for me. 100% fix.

ma7mod1

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
2.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
- Reserved for future Info and Q & A! -

- This build runs as light, fast, and responsive as my previously released X-Lite Build! (22621.457)
- Includes some much needed fixes / improvements!
- Based on the latest publicly released (stable) channel Update of Windows 11 22H2, which adds many new features, fixes, and improvements!
- This build is 'da bomb' and is likely going to replace my current installed OS's on my own PC's!

- Q & A -

Thanks! Hope you are well my friend!

This one is a gem! If you decide to give it a spin, I hope it serves you well my friend.

Yeah, you got it figured :) - Install drivers (especially GPU).

The idle Processes before installing drivers and connecting to your Network, are the exact same as this build here
(see link for screenshots) - WINDOWS 11 X-Lite (22621.457) 'SUMMER RAIN'

Yes. Yes you can.

Thanks! The feast, family, and friends were fantastic!

Great to hear, glad you are enjoying it.

If you install the 'Defender Off' build that's included in this ISO, the difference is not noticeable between 'Harmony' and 'Serenity'. Personally, I recommend most users go with my full featured builds (for example 'Harmony'), over my Ultralight. Unless you are absolutely sure you don't need any of the removed features / services, updatability, etc. etc.

Yes this build is updatable. You can choose to update via automatic updates by unpausing them in the Settings App.

But my preferred, and recommended method - would be for you to keep automatic updates paused, and to download the standalone update package from Microsoft's Update Catalog website, then open the downloaded *.msu file to update this build to the latest cumulative update.

For more info and a video tutorial on how to do this, please see the following post linked below:

Yes, you can remove the transparency from the taskbar and start menu by changing Settings. See the following picture (below), and uncheck both boxes to remove custom transparency.
Qkv55r.png
Where i can found this **StartAllBack ??

akki555tuna

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you. ill gonna try this later.

sharin1099

Downloaded
36.8 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Can I activated Defender in this os??

amari.mammar

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
many thanks for this work

Downloaded
10.2 GB
Uploaded
18.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi,
I just installed Harmony without a hitch. Enabled virtual memory and ran a few of my own personal tools that I use in place of Windows Native tools. Got it all set up the way I want it. The only problem is when I try to sign into my Microsoft Account in the settings or anything that requires Microsoft sign in. I get an error. Usually, "We were unable to complete your request. Try again later or click cancel." It is not necessarily a deal breaker, I love the look and feel of this OS, but it does raise some questions.

Last edited: