Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.675) 'Harmony'

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Does this build also come with custom wallpapers like in the previous release: Serenity ???
Please someone reply: YES ! :D

Cypher007

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
107.7 GB
Uploaded
8.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Does this build also come with custom wallpapers like in the previous release: Serenity ???
Please someone reply: YES ! :D
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!:D

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
116 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I just told you what I read, maybe you could try reading other threads re that error, specifically those using VB7.0.2,
If this messagebox is what you're getting, then it's not just you. That's what I'm saying...

HnV5v.png

Another reason for this error is corrupted iso file, among other possible reasons.
Yes, exactly the same error message. I used the same ISO to install successfully on my main PC.

Lenjoy

Downloaded
50.5 GB
Uploaded
174.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I love this build, but I have an issue. If I login into a Microsoft account with a user account and I sign out, I'm unable to sign back in. The system drops me back to the login page if I click Sign In. For this reason I can't even make a user account with a Microsoft account.

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Installation was quick as expected from FBConan.

Issue:: video dxgkernel faral error (bsod), right after I updated video driver...now cant get into the system. Unless I format again...any solution?
Should i avoid installation of any video drivers ?

Demonstealer

Downloaded
52.5 GB
Uploaded
31 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm using this as a daily driver on my stone-age laptop!
Works like a charm. Thank you!

edelfrost23

Downloaded
465.1 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
update your graphics driver. and check your graphics settings. Make sure it's native resolution. Check also your ClearType settings. Make sure it's turned on. Then tune it according to your preference using the ClearType Tuner.
my graphics driver is updated. nothing change after i install the os. btw i change my os to non modified

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
116 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@ophie I adjusted the size of the HD in Virtualbox to just 256G. Now this installed successfully. Before I was using 2T.

Shiro Naichi

Downloaded
113.5 GB
Uploaded
231.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the upload @FBConan !!
But I was curious though because I'm currently still downloading it, does this build support LZX Compression + Defender Off installation option?

Aimer663

Downloaded
105.6 GB
Uploaded
93.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I just want to ask, aside from me, does anyone can't connect ANYDESK using Harmony build? Because in Starlight Build, ANYDESK was working.

I attached an image, side by side usage of harmony and starlight

Wu Tonglong

Downloaded
112.3 GB
Uploaded
102.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Very good build sir. Will try it soon

Apiruk

Downloaded
46.4 GB
Uploaded
246.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This build is well, thank you.

123shadowhero

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
How do I use xbox gamepass with this build? I tried enabling the UAC but it seems to not be working. Any solution for this?

forso

Downloaded
340.4 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
will try, thanks and i'll be seeding

willmel

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
109.3 GB
Uploaded
273 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
perfect! this one is bootable!

And about to go onto a new custom build! This will be the first OS this pc will see

Last edited:

dadankjr

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Really appreciate this awesome Work, Thank You Man ! :h:

Aritra Dey

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
8.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
- Reserved for future Info and Q & A! -

- This build runs as light, fast, and responsive as my previously released X-Lite Build! (22621.457)
- Includes some much needed fixes / improvements!
- Based on the latest publicly released (stable) channel Update of Windows 11 22H2, which adds many new features, fixes, and improvements!
- This build is 'da bomb' and is likely going to replace my current installed OS's on my own PC's!

- Q & A -

Thanks! Hope you are well my friend!

This one is a gem! If you decide to give it a spin, I hope it serves you well my friend.

Yeah, you got it figured :) - Install drivers (especially GPU).

The idle Processes before installing drivers and connecting to your Network, are the exact same as this build here
(see link for screenshots) - WINDOWS 11 X-Lite (22621.457) 'SUMMER RAIN'

Yes. Yes you can.

Thanks! The feast, family, and friends were fantastic!

Great to hear, glad you are enjoying it.

If you install the 'Defender Off' build that's included in this ISO, the difference is not noticeable between 'Harmony' and 'Serenity'. Personally, I recommend most users go with my full featured builds (for example 'Harmony'), over my Ultralight. Unless you are absolutely sure you don't need any of the removed features / services, updatability, etc. etc.

Yes this build is updatable. You can choose to update via automatic updates by unpausing them in the Settings App.

But my preferred, and recommended method - would be for you to keep automatic updates paused, and to download the standalone update package from Microsoft's Update Catalog website, then open the downloaded *.msu file to update this build to the latest cumulative update.

For more info and a video tutorial on how to do this, please see the following post linked below:

Yes, you can remove the transparency from the taskbar and start menu by changing StartAllBack Settings. See the following picture (below), and uncheck both boxes to remove custom transparency.
Qkv55r.png
Thanks for this superlight build :)

var89

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
35.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hello, will this include tablet mode? I have a 2-in1 laptop.

myhugecobra

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
GOOD Windows and smooth
but why everytime when i try to open a file nothing happens
i need everytime to press open with and choose the app
:(

LuCroix

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
272 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I love this build, but I have an issue. If I login into a Microsoft account with a user account and I sign out, I'm unable to sign back in. The system drops me back to the login page if I click Sign In. For this reason I can't even make a user account with a Microsoft account.
This happened to me.. IDK how to fix this too, so I didnt sign in on anything microsoft related :(