Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.675) 'Harmony'

Aytas

Banned
Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
8.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
There is a clear.exe that is running on startup. Dont know where it came from - OS may be. Could some one clear my doubt about clear.exe please.

LuCroix

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
272 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
There is a clear.exe that is running on startup. Dont know where it came from - OS may be. Could some one clear my doubt about clear.exe please.
Correct me if I'm wrong, clear.exe its just making your window to be transparent I think. (I think, I saw FBConan use clear.exe on their new Quantum Leap win11 lite video)

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@ophie I adjusted the size of the HD in Virtualbox to just 256G. Now this installed successfully. Before I was using 2T.
:eek::eek:

So Virtualbox doesn't understand terrabyte drive? Anyways, good you were able to resolve the issue.

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Clearexe is on every Phoenix build, It makes windows transparent. in earlier builds, it's enabled by default, but in recent ones, FBConan disabled it by default, and let the user enable it if he wants transparency. In previous builds, the description re Clearexe is in the OP, apparently he forgot to mention that on this build.

willmel

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
109.3 GB
Uploaded
273 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just wanted to let you know this worked!!!!
However it required me to have Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver Installation Software

I did not see this step anywhere. Since OS couldn't find drivers.

But the OS is perfect! I am able to update, sign into xbox account, install bluetooth. it's a perfect build for me!!!

Thank you so much! this is a keeper

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
:eek::eek:

So Virtualbox doesn't understand terrabyte drive? Anyways, good you were able to resolve the issue.
I don't think it is Virtualbox's fault. I've been using 2T disks for long time, both with Windows and Linux under Virtualbox.

BJMan

Downloaded
310.4 GB
Uploaded
740.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Not working buddy, did you tried to do the same with this build?
Sorry for the late response,. I haven't log in in a while. Yes, it worked for me and the beginning of my statement is "it works in this rendition". That means this release 22621.675. I used a non-signed sound driver to have Dolby in my PC. To install it I have to follow the process I posted.

Cypher007

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
107.7 GB
Uploaded
8.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Sorry for the late response,. I haven't log in in a while. Yes, it worked for me and the beginning of my statement is "it works in this rendition". That means this release 22621.675. I used a non-signed sound driver to have Dolby in my PC. To install it I have to follow the process I posted.
For me, it's not even booting to the Startup Setting.
it's just restarting my PC whenever I choose to boot into it from Advanced Startup.
but the other method is working which is mentioned by @ophie!

Last edited:

Shpitz

Downloaded
488.2 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
hello, will this include tablet mode? I have a 2-in1 laptop.
Touchscreen works for me, if that's what you're asking...

BJMan

Downloaded
310.4 GB
Uploaded
740.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
For me, it's not even booting to the Startup Setting.
it's just restarting my PC whenever I choose to boot into it from Advanced Startup.
but the other method is working which is mentioned by @ophie!
Good, I am glad you got it solved. Something that I just thought about is you would not happen to have fast boot active in your BIOS/UEFI settings?. I know that in some motherboards it will negate/cancel any availability of Windows OS boot options.

Cypher007

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
107.7 GB
Uploaded
8.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Good, I am glad you got it solved. Something that I just thought about is you would not happen to have fast boot active in your BIOS/UEFI settings?. I know that in some motherboards it will negate/cancel any availability of Windows OS boot options.
Fastboot wasn't active.
Btw, I just switched to newer build Quantum Leap!

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Fastboot wasn't active.
Btw, I just switched to newer build Quantum Leap!
Is there a noticeable difference between the two builds? is it worth the leap?

Cypher007

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
107.7 GB
Uploaded
8.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Is there a noticeable difference between the two builds? is it worth the leap?
Yes, I can now enter startup settings, but when I press the F7 key to turn off driver enforcement, Windows boots up instead of disabling it.:(

Last edited:

rpurc

Downloaded
10.8 GB
Uploaded
137.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Amazing build, thank you so much for it!

mike_2246

Downloaded
118.1 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
why did downloads get pulled for a few of his builds? 1st post now just says top

BJMan

Downloaded
310.4 GB
Uploaded
740.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Yes, I can now enter startup settings, but when I press the F7 key to turn off driver enforcement, Windows boots up instead of disabling it.:(
When you select F7 in the boot menu Windows boots up normally and there is nothing different other than now when you try to install a unsigned driver it gives you a warning but allows you to install it. Again, there is nothing different in the boot process after you select F7. It will look like a normal windows boot, login..etc.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@FBConan Why does your Quantum Leep release thread disapeer? This is not the first time, right? We fully admire you and support you. If you need more voices, please let us know.

Redbedroom61

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

zbigniew59

Downloaded
26.9 GB
Uploaded
43.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Very nice build. I like your mods.

HELPER20024

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
18.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Finally, the wait is over. Thank you so much.