Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.963) 'Reflection'

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Coz some people prefer using classic app and installing modern app is more easier
Then we could also just put both versions in the folder, and let the user to choose which ones to install by themselves.

lunchtime

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
955.4 GB
Uploaded
45.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Amazing build this time around! Everything I need functions flawlessly on my laptop, full dev suite included -- the performance and battery life is superb compared to base OS!
Absolutely something to be proud of. This will likely be my build of choice until Win12 drops.

Keep it up, can't wait to see what you get done in the next year! Focusing on quality builds like this over quantity is 🤌

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Yea, for gaming, personaly i choose win 10, but u can try to disable fullscreen optimization to get more fps on win 11
I've never heard of that fullscreen optimization. I'll try to dig deeper about it especially my pc is kind of a a potato-ish one lol, gotta squeeze it.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
330.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Fantastic upload idol @FBConan let me try it:giggle:

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
888.9 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Follow along and do everything in this video.

Once you completed everything in video. Open Windows START by pressing WINDOWS KEY on keyboard or clicking Windows Logo in task tray below and type the work "Network" and click it.

QuoR8r.png

Then you will be followed with a message. Click "OK"

QuoSXj.png

You will then see another message in YELLOW. CLICK IT and you will see devices on your network.

QuosHo.png

You should now be good to go.
I'm starting the new Mr. Conan compilation today and after finishing it I'll try your tutorial streams and what you wrote. I am especially happy that I finally met you so that I can completely switch to Win 11. My only concern for 2 years was that Win 11 turned off "Homegroup and Sharing", which is very important to me and I used until now Win 10 LTSB 1607.
Health, joy and part of you and a cheerful welcome to the New Year holidays! :h:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Fugitive

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
680.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a million FBConan. Installs and works like a dream on my 11 year old laptop. Idles at 1.3GB. Fast, responsive and easy on the eye too. Have to make the move from Windows 7 soon when will be no longer able to use Google bookmarks and password manager. Your superb build is the answer!

ajs1544

Downloaded
125.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you much appreciated as always

plskillme

Downloaded
44.8 GB
Uploaded
54.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan is there a chance that you can release a W11 and W10 Lite without any additional to themes or change the stock looks? I've downloaded and tried four of your releases, all of them have this weird double shadow on fonts.

list of the downloads;

R7WqH4L.jpg

I'll provide a screenshot of the issue later when I get to install the OS again.

trashcan

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
17.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Извинявам се, че поех отговорните функции на г-н Конан, но мога да отговоря и на вашия въпрос.
От Win 10 версия 1803 и всички издания на Win 11 функцията за споделяне на локална мрежа "Домашна група и споделяне" е премахната. Дали може да се преинсталира може да се каже от г-н Конан или някой друг член на сайта, който е много вътрешен в "кухнята" " на операционната система. И аз плача за това придобиване, защото е много бързо и приятно да прехвърляте файлове, папки и цели директории, докато човек се занимава с нещо съвсем друго. Все още не съм успял да се справя сам с този "проблем", така че всичките ми компютри в моята домашна група са на версия 10 LTSB - 1607.
I don't understand. Never mind, fixed it and it 's working now.

9kitti

Downloaded
299.5 GB
Uploaded
471.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you much appreciated as always

kurogami555

Downloaded
37.4 GB
Uploaded
90.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@FBConan Awesome work as always, now ultralight pleaseeeeeee :giggle:

Nayan7c

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
82.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This is really a nice reelection of your beautiful mind. Many thanks for this fantastic build of windows 11 with update.:clap:

erbugs_007

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you for amazing windows..

ronnie0618

Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
8.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks for this super lite OS =)

SnowMonkey

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
248.2 GB
Uploaded
76.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This builds primary focus, along with all my other builds, is performance, but equally as important, I also focus on a blend of stability, resource savings, privacy, ease of access, functionality, and beauty, to try and provide a well rounded build, designed to work with all Apps and Games, on all PC's, old and new, Desktop and laptop.

Mr Gates...are you listening? Methinks not.

Thank you for all the effort and in sharing another amazing build FBConan!

Stars.

Downloaded
84.5 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this release mate! Will test this one, although Im not a big fan of w11. 😅

Since the MS Store is not installed in this version, can anyone confirm if HEIC/HEIF extension from the MS store is preinstalled and we can see the pictures (HEIC/HEIF) in windows explorer and can edit them with photo programs? @FBConan
To answer my question- yes, HEIC/HEIF images work out of the box with this build without installing anything else (no need to install MS Store etc.)

So far the build runs very smoothly and I havent noticed any issues yet. The speed is actually better than with Ultra Lite builds, I think there are some important components in Ultra Lite builds that were removed and negatively impact the speed. Either way, from now on I will stick with updatable, non-Ultra-Lite builds. The experience is way more seemless, free of issues and smoother.

@FBConan - it would be fantastic, if you could "disable automatic driver updates" in your next build by default. The reason Im asking is because this is something annoying- windows downlods and install drivers on fresh installs, usually some old and outdated drivers. Later it might overwrite drivers with actually older ones compared to the ones installed on your system. In other words this function is useless and annoying, Windows doesnt install the ideal drivers on a system.

Last edited:

Jeypzzz

Downloaded
30.6 GB
Uploaded
58.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Another nice build. Question, do you have plan on releasing this kind of build with optional defender like the windows 10?

kabucks

Downloaded
355.4 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for the amazing build.

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi @FBConan
Is your mounted .UDF is ISO-9660/UDF ????

QufGDr.png

Stars.

Downloaded
84.5 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
couldn't connect to my NAS via SMB network connection (worked with windows 19h2 ultra lite fine without issues).

luckily found the solution from another user here:

Yhank you for this build...Very appreciated.

I had issues when installing acronis backup and the PC was not visible on the network.
Searching the solution with the errors codes I found the solution : the workstation service was in MANUAL.

All is good now

Thank you again

To anyone who has the same network issue when trying to connect to shared folders etc. - you need to activate the "workstation" service and change it to automatic, instead of "manual".

@FBConan it would be helpful if you add it to some sort of FAQ / helpful tips.