Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.963) 'Reflection'

Cms12

Banned
Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
is there the transparent mod ?

dinpari

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
58.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
A couple of days into this OS and just loving it. Can't thank you enough @FBConan.

didikefendi

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
1.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I can't download the torrent file.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,446.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I can't download the torrent file.
You need to increase your ratio to 0.40 and more. You have only 0.26

Good luck.

ASg13

Downloaded
409.4 GB
Uploaded
34.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Excellent work you have adopted the right choices to satisfy the most people, despite your very clear explanations the UWP Applications folder is not present in the torrent I downloaded, should I load it again? thank you

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@Stars.
I definitely agree on your suggestion about disable automatic driver updates.

john.tralala

Downloaded
161.7 GB
Uploaded
368.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
as usual, always make an amazing creation. good job @FBConan

dragonsbreath

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
18.9 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you, this is awesome. I've installed the ultra lite edition, unfortunately I can't find how to update the graphic driver. I'm trying to increase or lower my pc brightness, sadly the function seems no work. Hopefully, this one gives different vibes.

kiryuu

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
can i use search bar in this version ?

sixor

Downloaded
69.7 GB
Uploaded
97.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
THANKS AS ALWAYS,

PROBLEM: mouse cursor will die if you open mouse settings, it will go to default mouse cursor

Shuvo1970

Downloaded
574.3 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
is there the transparent mod ?
please read post#1 & 2

Danny Minks

Downloaded
171.8 GB
Uploaded
172.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Truly the best overall Win 11 22H2 build I've installed. Very small size, extremely fast, and definitely very easy to install. Thanks. Looking forward to your next updated build.

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks, bro for this excellent build. As usual, every build of yours is better than the previous builds.
I wish you a merry Christmas and a very delightful holiday. Enjoy.

xNightHawk

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
103.2 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
How to access other computers on local network? Thank you for this.
EDIT: Ensure you begin with enabling SMB from Windows Features.

Type "Windows Features" in Start Menu and clicking "Turn on windows features on or off"
QumYTj.png

Turn on "SMB CLIENT 1.0/CIFS Client" and "SMB Direct" settings shown as shown below.
Qu6zoH.png

You will need to make sure you enable everything under network sharing.

First start by typing "Network Sharing" in the Start menu or Pressing Windows Key and Typing it in and click "Manage advanced network sharing".

Qu0Ekg.png

Enable what is shown below

Qu0lQt.png

Next you will need to go to services by typing Services in Start menu

Qu0DYd.png

Next, enable the services by changing each "startup type: Automatic" and Service status to "Start" and apply to
Function Discovery Provider Host, Function Discovery Resource Publication SSDP Discovery, and UPNP Device Host.

Qu0Xn9.png

Qu06sv.png

Qu0wzE.png

Qu0m6M.png

Lastly, go to your network by typing "Network" and click it
Qu0tT8.png

You might be presented with this error message. Click OK

Qu0WJD.png

Next It will show a Yellow message at the top. Click it

Qu0ClJ.png

Now, Everything should be working as intended. If not, just turn pc off and back on and should be working.

Last edited:

MrRedd

Downloaded
11.1 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Awesome build, exactly what i wanted. full featured build with freedom of choice. Thank you so much. :rock:

AisyahAurora

Banned
Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
QuAicz.png

➡️ This custom build adopts several new ideas that came to mind during it's planning and development.
➡️ I thought, "Why not make a Full Featured Build, that gives the end user more freedom of choice?"

💥 I HIGHLY Recommend watching the video tutorial I made to better explain this build!

• By Creating a custom build that removes almost all UWP Apps, it gives the end user more freedom of choice, by allowing them to install only the UWP Apps they choose to. The only UWP Apps I did leave, are Paint and Notepad.

• I also restored the Classic Calculator and Classic Notepad Apps in this Build, so the end user could choose to remove the UWP Notepad App without issue, and still have a functioning Notepad, in it's classic form.

• Besides the 2 included UWP Apps (Notepad and Paint) I included Installers for 8 of the most commonly used UWP Apps with this build, for you to easily install without requiring use of the MS Store. The MS Store is NOT Pre installed in this build, because not everyone uses, or wants it, but if you do, an Installer is included for you. The list of the included optional UWP App installer files is:
  • Alarms & Clock
  • Calculator
  • Camera
  • Paint 3D
  • Snipping Tool (Screen Sketch)
  • Terminal
  • Voice Recorder
  • Windows Store
• Any additional UWP Apps that you'd like to install, you can do by installing the included MS Store App, and downloading them using the MS Store, including the Xbox App, Identity Provider, etc.

• I also put together 20 themes for this build, 18 of them use custom elements, changing the look of your recycle bin icon, mouse cursors, and UI elements, but if you prefer a completely stock Windows look, I've also included 2 themes that use the completely original Icons, cursors, and UI elements. I decided to use the default Windows 11 wallpaper for all themes, retaining that iconic stock look across all included themes. But there are additional wallpapers included for you to choose from if desired.

• This build can be updated without issue, but every time you update, the theme files will need to be patched again to display the custom themes properly. So after updating, re-install the Ultra UX Theme Patcher Software that I've included in the Tools Folder.

• I've added new advanced power options to this build, for Wireless Adapter Settings - Power Savings Modes.

• To enable system transparency in this build, go to task manager, startup tab, enable 'clear.exe' and sign out.

• I've also disabled the Snap Bar, and Snap Layout Features, but I've included registry files in the Extras folder for you to easily enable, or disable both features, according to your preference.

• This builds primary focus, along with all my other builds, is performance, but equally as important, I also focus on a blend of stability, resource savings, privacy, ease of access, functionality, and beauty, to try and provide a well rounded build, designed to work with all Apps and Games, on all PC's, old and new, Desktop and laptop.

And for the curious, Why name this custom build 'Reflection'?
The answer is not straight forward, but.. initially this was going to be an MPB (My Personal Build) Geared exactly the way I would want the OS set up for my own use (and thus, being a 'reflection' of myself). But then, I thought, why not keep some of the tweaks and changes I would normally use for myself, but strip it back further than I typically do, to allow the end user more freedom to make this build their own, and create something special from the ground up, and include some new things like original themes, and registry files to allow the user to restore the original settings / themes / options, if that is what they prefer.

OH! And another note for the curious! I would recommend people don't use my Ultralight, non updateable, heavily stripped versions of Windows, compared to my full featured builds like this. The performance, and resource use is virtually the same, but the bonus of having a build that is updatable, and full featured, while keeping the same performance and resource use, is really a no brainer. For myself, I've only been using my full featured builds for the past year, and every time I try to go back to an Ultralight, I quickly realize my mistake, and re-install one of my full featured builds.

And, one final note (for now) Automatic Updates are paused until 2099 in this build, and I recommend keeping them paused, to give you more control, and improve performance / resource use. You can still update this build, but doing it manually, rather than letting windows doing it automatically, provides you the choice. If you choose to, which I do regularly on my own Full featured builds installed on my own PC's, download the latest cumulative update from the Microsoft Update Catalog Website, and install it by running the .msu file. For a tutorial on how to do this, if you need more info, please read my guide here:

• And to clear up any questions about it, The Optional UWP Apps Folder is not located inside the extras folder inside the ISO, (and was never meant to be). It is in a separate folder called 'UWP Apps' outside of the ISO. In the video demo I made for this build, I moved the UWP Apps folder inside the ISO (into the extras folder) for demonstration purposes only.
Can you create for Windows 10 22H2 19045.2364 ?

abo mounir

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
22 GB
Uploaded
198.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Excellent work! Will be testing Thank you very much

Stars.

Downloaded
84.5 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This is a solid build on fbconan's part. However windows 11 is just not as fast and snappy as windows 10 and I think it will never be. The way how the UI is rendered and other things- it is more complex than win 10 and because of it, the speed is not the same.

Ive switched to win11 multiple times to test it all out and it just doesnt quite reach win10's speed. Back to Rebirth build, which is fantastic.

shinji720

Downloaded
55.6 GB
Uploaded
96.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
err... Defender is disabled, how to enable it back?

shinji720

Downloaded
55.6 GB
Uploaded
96.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I installed inkscape... i got this weird display. change language also didnt change anything.

TZXdsJc.png

Is this because of some system font missing?