Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Elegant 11'

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
116 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Try configuring how the power button works by doing this:
Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options, below the header or after pressing POWER OPTIONS, look for "Change what the power buttons do" Hyperlink or a button. There you can config what happens with certain actions like pressing power buttont or sleep.
@Jiratram That is what I did to set up the power button. After pressing the power button, the display is turned off. The problem is, , after 5 minutes, without any action at all, the display is turned back on. This behavior does not occur with Neon Dreams.

Toto91

Downloaded
56.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
after copying the fonts files to C:/ --> windows --> fonts and replacing the difference you should restart the Microsoft word or trying to restart the entire PC, i faced the same exact issue when these letters go like squares.
Windows 11 21H2 Complete Font Collection fixed my problem but it required a restart to apply the changes, hope this will fix your PC issue.
I just tried but didn't work unfortunatly.

Thanks anyway.

Hamdini

Downloaded
65.8 GB
Uploaded
3.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I want to display windows 11 original icons. How will I do?
The icons have been change from in imageres.dll.mun file. Do you have the original for this version of this file?
I copied it from the original windows11 22621.1344 version and it was incompatible.
Did you tried uninstall ultrauxthemepatcher and restart pc after uninstall?

Lukario

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
image.png

@FBConan please can you tell me how to do this rounded corners of disk indicators??
i want to use this rounded corner on my installed build

image.png
like this one of yours, please help if you can, i have installed both of this build on VM, can i backup the theme with any program??

i only want the rounded corners, no icon changes 🥲🥲

Last edited:

mohda

Banned
Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
102.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello FBConan

Is it possible that you build a multi language enabled version of this latest Atomic tiny 1 GB windows 11? If it can't be built with same size, I would like to donate an amount if you customize a similar build for me adding to it the language I want beside English.

Matt77

Downloaded
151.4 GB
Uploaded
9.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello FBConan

Is it possible that you build a multi language enabled version of this latest Atomic tiny 1 GB windows 11? If it can't be built with same size, I would like to donate an amount if you customize a similar build for me adding to it the language I want beside English.
I successfully downloaded and set as display language different language using Time & language > Language & Legion settings. Give it a go!

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
266 (274)
Member for 7 years
Hello FBConan

we don't allow custom os request, per forum rules... just what it's shared... or exchange of money between members!

Last edited:

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
we don't allow custom os request, per forum rules... just what is shared... or exchange of money between members!
If he insists, I believe he may do it via private messaging; after all, it is not a money transaction between members; he only want to give or donate for the build.

mohda

Banned
Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
102.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I successfully downloaded and set as display language different language using Time & language > Language & Legion settings. Give it a go!
Do you mean you downloaded the very tiny Atomic 11 build and tried it for multi language? My understanding this build is only US English, I am not talking about the build in this thread (Elegant 11), I am talking about the very tiny Atomic 11 that is not made public yet for download.

Moihzb

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years

• This Build Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, CPU, RAM, and Storage checks during Setup / Installation!
• Uses the latest public release channel Update, which just happens to be the official release for Windows 11 22H2 'Moment 2' Which brings a host of new features, and improvements to Windows 11.

• This custom build's primary design is to boost privacy, performance, control, and ease of use to provide a better overall experience, and is designed to work on all PC's, old or new, weak or strong, desktop or laptop.

• This build offers more of a personal touch than my other X-Lite Builds, using some of the same settings, icons, cursors, tweaks, themes, and configs I would use personally.

• I Hope you enjoy the build!
QhgHKo.png
Thank's for this good windows

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Just updated to this from Reflection. I will report back :D

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
I'm gonna post my doubts in this comment.

1- How do I enable screenshot flashing? Windows + PrtSc doesn't flash. I enabled this on previous build a few months ago but now I forgot.

2- How do I restore default icon for the folders? All icons are looking pretty good except for the folders. They are kind of an eye sore.

3- How do I restore the original thumbnails without the red borders?
Install lightshot for your screenshots
Just replace the imageres.dll file with the default ones
@FBConan Thanks for this build. It's one of the best performance that I have use so for.

For future build, is it possible that you can keep the default light and dark themes so we can change it in the setting? If not, can you extract the default themes in the Extra folder so one can re-install it themselves? Thanks.

For me, I love the new theme except the folder icon color and my other family members find the color scheme a little on their eyes too.

The only way for me to get the default theme is to do an upgrade from the insider beta version. But this also reinstall Edge and Defender which I don't use.

Anyone know how to extract the default Windows themes?
Why you don't replace them by your own, get the themes from an untouched build with their wallpapers and replace them
No need to upgrade
I installed Chinese input for this. I can switch to Chinese pinyin input but when I type, the Chinese character doesn't show.
Probably IME is missing thats why this is happening
How do you turn off the transparency for File Explorer? I already turn off transparency in the Windows settings.
At the right bottom on the taskbar search for transparency>right click> click on exit
I want to display windows 11 original icons. How will I do?
The icons have been change from in imageres.dll.mun file. Do you have the original for this version of this file?
I copied it from the original windows11 22621.1344 version and it was incompatible.
Just replace the imageres.dll file with the default ones
You are replacing the wrong file
image.png

@FBConan please can you tell me how to do this rounded corners of disk indicators??
i want to use this rounded corner on my installed build

image.png
like this one of yours, please help if you can, i have installed both of this build on VM, can i backup the theme with any program??

i only want the rounded corners, no icon changes 🥲🥲
You can't do that icons with rounded corners goes together
Everything is inside imageres.dll file
Only if you can customize this file

gortex

Downloaded
109 GB
Uploaded
13 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
cool build! thanks for sharing

PoJamlo1153

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
27 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This build is great appreciate for your work but this some of my problems i cannot run Skype and its shown "unable to start correctly (0xc0000003e) also i cannot some other software i need to my work just like a photoshop etc also the LTSC-add-Microsoftstore- master error required file are missing in the current directory please help

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
This build is great appreciate for your work but this some of my problems i cannot run Skype and its shown "unable to start correctly (0xc0000003e) also i cannot some other software i need to my work just like a photoshop etc also the LTSC-add-Microsoftstore- master error required file are missing in the current directory please help
Enable pagefile and install Visual C++ Runtimes (needed for photoshop)
For microsoft store https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/how-...ble-hibernation-enable-virtual-memory.164239/
You can also visit githud or MDL they have solutions for installing microsoft store

PoJamlo1153

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
27 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Enable pagefile and install Visual C++ Runtimes (needed for photoshop)
For microsoft store https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/how-...ble-hibernation-enable-virtual-memory.164239/
You can also visit githud or MDL they have solutions for installing microsoft store
can you help me how can i enable pagefile i have already install visual C++ runtimes thank you

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
can you help me how can i enable pagefile i have already install visual C++ runtimes thank you
It is present in the link already.;)

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Its on the link that I gave you, just read it carefully

PoJamlo1153

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
27 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Its on the link that I gave you, just read it carefully